Any Thoughts?

Options
Does anyone have any thoughts on Nutri System? I have been thinking about trying the program!

Replies

• Kbrain228
    Options
    Does anyone have any thoughts on Nutri System? I have been thinking about trying the program!
  • mjj79
    mjj79 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I did it for 3 months. Lost several pounds at first, then plateaued. (sp) Mot of the foos was good, but there were some duds. It was also very expensive. Its nice not having too cook, but I still had to cook for my family anyway. My thoughts are that its better if you can lose weight eating regular food and not haveing to spend several hundred dollars a month. However, for some, I know this (prepackeaged meals)is the easiest way. hope I helped and didn't confuse. :smile:
  • opatt23
    Options
    Hey There. Im a weight loss counselor for Jenny Craig. Personally it's one of the most effective and easy programs to go on. Im sure Nutrisystem has it's positives but I've also heard some not so great things. JC is one I would definitely recommend, not just because I work there. If you need any other info, feel free to email me...opatt23@yahoo.com

Good luck to you
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I tried NS a couple years ago and liked it but it is expensive. About $250 a month if you do the AutoDelivery option. I lost about 20-25 lbs on it. Some food were really good and some I didn't like. I think it would help to see what portion sizes are but in the long run, it's better to prepared healthy food at home. I found once I stopped buying it, I had no idea how to cook better and went back to old habits. They do have a book NutriSystem Nourish which has some good recipes you can make for the whole family. I missed eating the same foods as my husband and now I eat the same foods as him, just in smaller portions and I don't feel left out.