College Student Looking for Encouragement

Options
plattm55
plattm55 Posts: 1 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! I'm Morgan! I attend UW-Oshkosh (Biology major) and am looking for friends to encourage healthy habits and share motivation/celebration of reaching goals.
Looking to lose about 10 pounds, but am more focused on feeling comfortable with my body. I currently am 5'9" 130, so not heavy set, but hoping to obtain a better physique. I love running, but have been slacking lately with the freezing weather and holidays.

Replies

• jamieo04
    jamieo04 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a college student as well and have similar goals that I'm working towards:) encouragement from friends on here would be very helpful! I'm not really sure how this works, but I will try to add you! :)
  • BenAmansgirl
    BenAmansgirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Jess, I'm new to this also. I'm an apprentice chef, so around lots of food all the time. Would love to feel more comfortable with my weight and be a lot fitter. Have a cruise coming up in April and would love to lose a bit of weight before then and maintain it. Could really use some motivation and encouragement. Feel free to add me :)
  • goyahedayat
    goyahedayat Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good work people, some nice stories here.
  • goyahedayat
    goyahedayat Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    If you really want to get fit then you can. Set a goal and go for it. Plan your diet too. Very important what you eat, and the way you train. My background is explosive training and really enjoy it. Feel free to ask anything. I live in sydney.