Apetamin for appetite

Options
It truly works. I ate 3700 calories a day like it was nothing. Anyone tried this syrup? It's making me eat like a pig. One issue, I eat so much that my tummy hurts

Replies

• mixa4u
    mixa4u Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Placebo effect? Take magic syrup to gain/loose.
  • jennjenn760
    jennjenn760 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Never heard of this stuff... 3700 calories in one day does not seem appropriate either. I'm not one for taking many supplements. I stick to bcaas and protein powder. If I were you I'd just figure out how to eat more. Full fat products can help you, think milk, ice cream, nuts, but butters. Ditch the weird crap please.
  • jennjenn760
    Options
    Not but butters, can't believe I missed that typo
  • sksmith704
    sksmith704 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Kinda rude. But okay, :)
  • jennjenn760
    Options
    Didn't intend it to be rude at all ... Sorry about that
  • jetsetterteex
    jetsetterteex Posts: 15 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi,I'm new on here I used Hepto pep something very similar & reached my goal within 2-3 weeks but my problem is I lost the weight,I currently weight 118. I want to be 130,any tips?
  • GeePierre
    GeePierre Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've tried it and it did work but it made me extremely tired/sleepy so I stopped taking it.
  • sdahir
    sdahir Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Iam using this now..it really does make you extremely hungry..but oh so sleepy too. I had to stop using it for a couple days due to the drowsiness.
  • heyitstahiraa
    heyitstahiraa Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have this stuff and have taken it. I posted on here about it maybe almost a year ago and got BASHED for it. It really works and that's what some people refuse to believe.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    This shows up every now and then and it's not necessary so you can save your money. Most suppliments and herbal remedies are just money tossed in the toilet.

Oh, and OP, the only one exhibitting poor behaviour here is you for flagging people who politely disagree.
  • cupcake_4321
    cupcake_4321 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started taking it today for the first time..I never really seemed to crave anything and would only eat once or twice a day..but today it's like I never really felt full! It's only 5:15 pm and I've already consumed about 2000 calories.. it made me a little tired..but drank coffee and a red Bull and was ok after...I've heard it will make u a little tired for the first few days..but once your body gets used to it it goes away..I'm excited for my WG journey and will be posting updates!!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    I bulked eating 3400 a day and just ate the old fashioned way...

This sounds like a bunch of woo
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    Hi,I'm new on here I used Hepto pep something very similar & reached my goal within 2-3 weeks but my problem is I lost the weight,I currently weight 118. I want to be 130,any tips?

Eat in a calorie surplus and get on a structured lifting program