hey! looking for support friends and others heading towards a better body

Options
Im savanna i am so loving this app so far im a 207 lb lady who is tiredof being the largest i have ever been in my life i want to head towards a healthy body and alot lower weight level i am so ready to look my best and feel my best i am lookin for friends and support and tips to help me along

Replies

• buffalo2016
    buffalo2016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you and yes I fell off the wagon three years ago and gained four stone, but back again and stupidly enjoying the process of losing weight!
  • tracybett
    tracybett Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello, I to feel the same. Feel free to add me if you want to and I've got a few things that have helped me, I'm of similar weight and my biggest fall is staying motivated and in the routine.
  • AngelaH1225
    AngelaH1225 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, Savanna! I've spent years "crafting" this voluptuous (unhealthy) body. I completely empathize and am struggling to change those habits ingrained in me to much healthier and active habits. Feel free to add me for support. We can do this together! :)
  • JaneyB311
    JaneyB311 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi Savanna, I'm Jane. Please feel free to addme if you would like a friend from the UK. My second time around on here....first time I lost 52 pounds then gained back 22 last year, so here I am again. My ultimate goal is to get to around 160 pounds so I have another 60-ish to go. Let's do this together!
  • lloydwells66
    lloydwells66 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi Savanna! The best advice I have it to just keep going...there WILL bet setbacks, bad days, gains, etc. But just push those things behind you and move forward! You can't change yesterday, so don't dwell on it or let it influence the choices you make today. You/WE can do this. Looking forward to being a part of your team!
  • tracybett
    tracybett Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great advice Lloyd

• CaiteRie86
    CaiteRie86 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm Caitlin :) feel free to add me. I am currently working on losing around 100lbs
  • Phillyprincess33
    Phillyprincess33 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Savanna welcome to MFP. This is my third or forth time around and I've been on for about two weeks and It's HARD. Summary : 262 167 191 187. I understand the struggle and concerns. Add me if u like.
  • DaisyChain80
    DaisyChain80 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi add me please