In need of accountability buddy

Options
Have been off the wagon for too long now. Have tried for the past 3 weeks to get back on and struggle very much.
I realized that I can't do this alone and I don't have the support iI need at home so I am coming here to find it.
Looking for an accountability buddy. Someone I can chat with daily about struggles, successes, motivation or just to chat. Someone who when I want to reach for that brownie or pop will talk me down lol!!
We can be here for each other and reach goals together! It doesn't have to be one person either!!! Open to having more than one :)
I am starting from scratch here. Haven't had a healthy diet in a while and haven't worked out in probably 3 months.
Just would live the support and hopefully build as friendship as well!
I start in the morning :)

Replies

• hoganhughes
    hoganhughes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is what I'm looking for too. Contact me!
  • pgmcgahey
    pgmcgahey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too - in December 2012 I started the journey on here to loose 100 lbs, I came up a little short, loosing 75 lbs. by August 2013. after that it has been many ups and downs until I gained 105 lbs back. I have been back on here fo few months, dropping weight then gained most of it back over the Holidays. As of today I have lost 9 on my first week back, 18 since returning to the journey this past fall. Most of my old mfp friends are gone or maintaining weight. I need friends to help support me be seeing your progress and encouragement. Also my wife could use encouraging as well as we are both in this together. Add Me!!!
  • slickmickey
    slickmickey Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!!