Really need to do this....

Options
I started losing weight early last fall than as the holidays got closer I sorta gave up and now have gained back all the weight I had lost :( I'm a 29 year old mother of 3 and have about 30 lbs to lose. Any other ladies with similar goals who log on daily?

Replies

• jtolman619
    jtolman619 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I did the exact same thing! I'm a 30 (almost 31) year old mother of 2, and I still have about 20lbs to lose. If you want an accountability buddy, you can message me anytime! Having the support of others helps a ton, at least for me. You got this, mama! :)
  • jneerg
    jneerg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I completely understand. I have about 50 plus to lose and I just have a hard time when it comes to food. I need someone to slap bad food out of my hands. I would be happy to help with encouragement. I can always tell someone they can do it, but I tell myself I can't... Why is that? Why are we so harsh on ourselves?
  • scarlettsmom2013
    scarlettsmom2013 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    jneerg wrote: »
    I completely understand. I have about 50 plus to lose and I just have a hard time when it comes to food. I need someone to slap bad food out of my hands. I would be happy to help with encouragement. I can always tell someone they can do it, but I tell myself I can't... Why is that? Why are we so harsh on ourselves?
    I know, its so much easier to tell others they can and truly believe that but than we sorta give up on ourselves. Well I'm telling myself today that I can and I will!!!! And so will you!
  • courtniekrebs
    courtniekrebs Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I feel ya. I lost a total of almost 40 and gained about 10 back due to holidays and having a hysterectomy. I'm here to help anyone and also need support as well. Happy Monday