Let's motivate the weight of each other ;)

Options
Hi! I am Nino. I gained a lot of weight in the past 4 months and now I need to lose 30lbs by June,16. And to do that I need to not only controly diet but also need to workout and early mornings are the only time available for me to do that. But that's where its hard as I have lost touch of waking up early and its become difficult for me to do so. I need motivation and help. So lets help each other out? :)

Replies

• RaveenaKapse
    RaveenaKapse Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add and/or comment to do this together :)
  • Sirenova
    Sirenova Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi :) So you want to lose 30 lbs by June?..... That's great cause I wanna go 60 XD I'm also on the hunt for a fitness pall/pen pall. And I coincidentally want to start in the mornings too.
  • RaveenaKapse
    Options
    That's great! So lets do this! ;)
  • camsim
    camsim Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey il help out I need to loose weight by June 18 preferred by may I have 2 weddings
  • magarapid
    magarapid Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, I've gained 22lbs in the last few months and want to lose them again too!
    I previously had lost that weight with fitnesspal before and maintained weight for over a year. Now I'm back to the start.

So would also be happy to be your pal so that we can motivate each other to lose what we've gained!
  • RaveenaKapse
    Options
    @magarapid me too. I gained 21lbs in the past 4 months. Had lost weight before but now need to start again
  • kaylaashay
    kaylaashay Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I want to loose 50 pounds by the summer, so we can motivate each other.
  • magarapid
    magarapid Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @RaveenaKapse it's terribly upsetting to know you looked so much better just a few months before. But we'll both get there again! How was your week?
  • RaveenaKapse
    Options
    Thank you. My week was good. Did manage to wake up a couple of days. Was able to control my calories in target until the blizzard. The weekend messed up my diet. But getting back on track. How about you?