How much do you want to lose?? :0)

Options

Replies

• SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    20 more pounds. Lost 100 - didn't like my body comp so I gained 5 pounds of muscle making it 95 pounds lost. Changed jobs and couldn't keep up with my training schedule but I still ate like I was! Ended up gaining bach 25 pounds. Now I'm down 5 with 20 more to go.
  • erikaaaaaaaa
    erikaaaaaaaa Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I've lost around 50 lbs so far, and want to lose another 4-- really focusing more on body comp. Gotta love those weights and squats ;)
  • lalayuuki
    lalayuuki Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

I've lost 25 lbs so far. I'd like to lose 10 more. I'll see at that point whether I'm satisfied or want to lose more.
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I've lost 40 (although I had lost 50, I gained a little and I'm back on track - fortunately I am still in my healthy BMI range). I would like to lose another 15 pounds so I can be 125 total. I started at 181 pounds.
  • mlleigh
    mlleigh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I want to lose a stone 14lbs I've already lost 15lbs
  • Afw94
    Afw94 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    75kg which is 160-ish lbs I'm 25kg (55lbs) down since last year which isn't much in the grand scheme of things.
  • Coley88
    Coley88 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I've lost 22lbs, I need to lose 6 more to get to my original goal weight, but I still have a bit more belly fat than I would like so might lose an additonal 5 after that.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I've lost 56 so far. I plan to lose 42 more.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Lost 95 and have been good for a while. At some point I'd like to lose a little more, maybe 5-10 (my goal says 7, but the specific number doesn't matter so much).
  • LucyMcd1
    LucyMcd1 Posts: 84 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I've only lost 3 pounds so far (from my last weigh in a very long time ago), just starting up again. I want to lose in increments - 10 pounds, 15 pounds, etc. but overall I hope to get to around 154 pounds (or less, but I can't even imagine that). Which is a lot (scary!), about 100 pounds from where I am. Good luck everyone!

46145525.png
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    I've lost 7 so far, I have 75 more to go to be in the middle of a healthy weight for my height.
  • courtniekrebs
    courtniekrebs Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm down 20 lbs and want to lose another 15 to 25 more
  • nadler64
    nadler64 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Down 25 and staying here for awhile. I'd like to drop maybe another 5 but if I don't, NBD.
  • cassieknights951
    cassieknights951 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I've lost 9lb and need to loose another 40lb
  • lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I've lost 17 and have another 43 to go.
  • shadows2424
    shadows2424 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 45 pounds.
  • mrtastybutt
    mrtastybutt Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I've lost 30 lbs so far and would like to lose another 24 lbs. Maybe more after that, we'll see.
  • amy13a
    amy13a Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My goal started out as losing pounds but I'm 4 lbs away from that goal weight and I don't see a significant change so now my goal is to have 20% body fat. I have a lot of hard work ahead but taking it one day at a time.
  • Dustin24ds
    Dustin24ds Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get from 200 to 165 and just started this week. Motivation is my enemy every time I try to lose it.
  • aaliyahcookali331
    aaliyahcookali331 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 80lbs, have any suggestions?