Looking forward to getting to Know You!

Options
I'm new today... want to lose at least .25 lbs by my wedding anniversay, taking it one day at a time.

Colly :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Colly
    Colly Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm new today... want to lose at least .25 lbs by my wedding anniversay, taking it one day at a time.

Colly :flowerforyou:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Welcome, it is wonderful you know exactly what you want to achieve. Good luck, you will find tons of great info and wonderful support on MFP! :smile:
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    hey welcome!
  • Colly
    Colly Posts: 17
    Options
    I made a ticker, now I can't find it!
  • Linamorada
    Options
    welcome. I too am new.. Hven't been able to loose any weight in four months. I have to be doing something wrong.:sad:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site :flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This site is very helpful and so many people on here are so supportive. Good luck on your weighs loss journey!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    welcome. I too am new.. Hven't been able to loose any weight in four months. I have to be doing something wrong.:sad:
    Are you drinking your water and eating your exercise calories?? If you don't know what I mean then go back and read the Newbie posts.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Welcome to ALL the newest "newbies"!
    I can't say enough good about MFP. It REALLY, REALLY works!
    Drink lots of water, log all your foods (preferably BEFORE you have them, so that you're more aware of what you've got for numbers) get some exercise, and you WILL lose the weight that you want to! :smile:
  • chatione
    chatione Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am new to Fitness pal. Best free site around. Has everything . I have 50 lbs I would like to use, at 50 I find it a lot harder than when I was in my 20's..Ha!...Looking for support buddies to keep me and each other accountable. Ha! ..
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I am new to Fitness pal. Best free site around. Has everything . I have 50 lbs I would like to use, at 50 I find it a lot harder than when I was in my 20's..Ha!...Looking for support buddies to keep me and each other accountable. Ha! ..

Hi, welcome! Don't worry about your age keeping you from losing. I'm a year older and hadn't been able to lose weight no matter what I tried, until I came here, and have been a "loser" ever since!
    MFP really works, AND, it's pretty easy and even fun while losing! :smile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome! That's the best way to do it! One day at a time. Those days will add up faster than you think! ;)

Good luck!!
    -Tami
  • ManJayPet
    ManJayPet Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck! You can do it!
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Welcome!