Hello Im new!

Options
My name is Denise and I'm 22 years old.
I started using this app 1 month ago and I love it!
My motivation got up alot!
And its good to have control over how many calories you eat during the day and how many calories you burned ;)
It's awesome!!

Greetings from Sweden =)

/Dee

Replies

• Shemac04
    Shemac04 Posts: 16
    Options
    I feel the same way. I won't eat anything anymore that does not have a nutrition on it if it is not on the system aleady.
  • Choirgirl37
    Choirgirl37 Posts: 255
    Options
    HI! I've been a member here for 12 months. I really like this site and I've met some wonderful people. I plan on sticking around for a long time. I hope to have lost another 50 lbs by the end of the year.

As far as nutrition lables, I had to give up Malley's Chocolate. You would not believe how difficult it is to get nutrition information from them! They seriously don't want to provide nutrition information at the Malley's Corporation.

I don't eat many chocolate bars these days anyway -but if I had to have one, I would get the Endangered Species brand. They sell organic chocolate and it comes with different flavors added such as blueberry, or rasberry AND they give you the nutrition information. Personally, I think it tastes better than Malleys and it has less sugar in it. :-)