Anyone Goal to lose 40 lbs?

Options
Feel free to add me in. My goal is to lose 40 lbs and so far lost 3.6 lbs in 2 weeks

Replies

• KittyHeaven74
    KittyHeaven74 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm looking to lose 45 total and so far I'm down 6.2. We can do it together!
  • Lutielu
    Lutielu Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    45 to go! Can always use more friends! :smile:
  • sworsham
    sworsham Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have a goal to lose 40 lbs also! I sent a friend request to each of you.
  • paulasuscas01
    paulasuscas01 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 40 pounds as well! Let's motivate each other :)
  • downa100
    downa100 Posts: 184 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    My goal is to lose 40. Lost 85 since November 2014 and been stuck since July2015. Would love some help and motivation to keep me going.
  • JadeRoatch
    JadeRoatch Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    hey newbi here lol just started today hoping this will help me with my goal being that im on meds to help with depression ive tried this type of stuff before but never had anyone to back me up and be in my corner my hubby doesnt help i weigh just a little over 200lbs now and want to get to 150 or lower by my bday which is in oct so giving me plenty of time just need someone to be in my corner and help me out
  • sharr12
    sharr12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I I like to too
  • asgentr
    asgentr Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 30 by June and 10 more by September. Add me if you'd like.
  • stjohnl66
    stjohnl66 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose forty also. My daughter is getting married in August and I'd like to hit 180. Started at 220 and lost 12 so far. Only one shot at wedding photos and I want to look the best I can!
  • basilia1977
    basilia1977 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 10-15 lbs. by Valentine's Day (Marc Anthony concert) and a total of 30 by Memorial Day weekend (beginning of bikini season for me).
  • BookofJenny
    BookofJenny Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 33 pounds, however I would like to lose 40 ultimately - feel free to add me! My aim is to lose 28 pounds by the end of July for a big family holiday - I want to be fit enough and healthy enough to all the activities! :)
  • maidengirl_
    maidengirl_ Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm working to lose 48 pounds. Down 4 pounds. 44 more to go.
  • morgennn
    morgennn Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm 46lbs away from being my UGW :) Lost 28 already though!
  • Robo_mooh
    Robo_mooh Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Looking to loose about 40 - 50lbs!
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Yep, I did about half of my 40 lb goal last year and will lose the other half this year!
  • crb426
    crb426 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 10-15 lbs. by Valentine's Day (Marc Anthony concert) and a total of 30 by Memorial Day weekend (beginning of bikini season for me).

Please do this in a healthy way. Losing 10-15 pounds in less than a month is A LOT, for anyone, but especially if you only have 30 to lose altogether.
  • michelleb148
    michelleb148 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50-60. Looking for friends too!
  • luv2bowl6
    luv2bowl6 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose between 40-50 lbs this year
  • sgp2484
    sgp2484 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am currently 20 down and 40 to go.. feel free to add me, I find seeing others accomplishments really keeps me going on a down day and great to cheer each other along!!
  • tpiercy66
    tpiercy66 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My goal is 40lbs. Started yesterday at 171lbs.