How much did you lose in the first 2 - 3 weeks?

Options
2»

Replies

• khmomto4
    khmomto4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I lost 8 my first week & a half and 2 over the next week. I quit drinking soda and of course cut my sodium way back so I figured that 8 was mostly from those changes. But 1-2 lb a week moving forward is fine with me. I figure even if I only lost 1 lb a week, I'll be 52 lbs lighter come New Year 2017! ;-)
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    This round I lost .3 in the first week and 3.2 lbs the second week. Yeah it can be bigger losses at the start with big changes. I was dancing on a Wii game and burning a lot of calories. Plus I did two strength and did about 90% or better on keeping to MFPs target calories. I went over a few days but some where way under based on dancing calories which I am sure are being way overestimated. I had a couple days I didn't track at all(Saturdays).
  • luvleephilly
    luvleephilly Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose any weight in the first week and the second week lost 1/2 pound but I knew I was losing inches and that's where I was losing the biggest so I didn't let the number on the scale stop me. I've been at this for over 2 months now and have lost close to 22 lbs.
  • Odilerubia
    Odilerubia Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I will send you a message to make sure you get the info about the calories. I started last Monday and was totally confused as well!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!