New Friends! ❤️

Options

Replies

• pmunguia48
    pmunguia48 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    SierraBunn wrote: »
    I would love to make some new friends or a partner to help support each other! Let me know or add me if you're interested (:

Count me in new year new possibilities to change for the better the main goal is to be healthier lose weight and surpass my goals.
  • bodnars55
    bodnars55 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, looking for some motivational support myself to maintain my goals.
  • courtniekrebs
    courtniekrebs Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    See here :) I'll help whoever and would love support as well
  • mbl854
    mbl854 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me anyone! I'm rather new to mfp looking for friends to keep on track with.
  • DaisyChain80
    DaisyChain80 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    He all please add me...lets support each other
  • pmunguia48
    pmunguia48 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes of course add me as a friend. I'am new to this setup so still new how to work my way theough the program
  • speedrocket
    speedrocket Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love to have people to talk to about weight. Please add me
  • Motivated1989
    Motivated1989 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am looking for more motivation and inspiration and also to give others motivation to keep going! I'm 26 years old, I start out at 305 pounds and I am down to 165 pounds. I've stalled a bit in that range and really could use that boost of inspiration from others. If you are looking for more fitness friends feel free to add me!
  • Simplysavvy793
    Simplysavvy793 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 years old and I am finally motivated enough to make a change! Looking for some new friends to keep motivated and to motivate me in my journey! Add me so we can begin this journey together!☺️
  • Kiko07
    Kiko07 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivation. Add me!
  • zorayda67
    zorayda67 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey
  • gfjazz
    gfjazz Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I need friends young and old. I have a garmin 2 so anyone with fitbit or similar friend me
  • kdalton1979
    kdalton1979 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi there
  • ontosinc297
    ontosinc297 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Just starting out here too. I'm mostly focusing on diet this time around so would love to see what everyone else is doing. Feel free to add me!
  • kdalton1979
    kdalton1979 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Anyone got bbm
  • schindml09
    schindml09 Posts: 21 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I am also looking for support. I just created a group. You should join. I plan to post daily. You do not have to be from NH or MN. Here is a snapshot for the name: 1neheusejt39.png
  • ontosinc297
    ontosinc297 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    schindml09 wrote: »
    I am also looking for support. I just created a group. You should join. I plan to post daily. You do not have to be from NH or MN. Here is a snapshot for the name: 1neheusejt39.png

Ha! Love the profile pic for the group. Just joined.
  • fitpal4242
    fitpal4242 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me- I love seeing everyone's progress- it is great motivation!
  • turbonutah
    turbonutah Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    SierraBunn wrote: »
    I would love to make some new friends or a partner to help support each other! Let me know or add me if you're interested (:

• turbonutah
    turbonutah Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Dawn. I would love to have you as a friend. I agree. It's helpfull to have a pal.

I went to True Results Dec 15, 2015. I went for a free consult. With the information I've received from True Results and MFP I've lost 17pounds. I bought an elypticle/stationary bike in one from Academy. My mom past away September 28, 2015. She's been my biggest insperation. I had to get 4 front teeth pulled today. As a result I'm probably going to lose 5+ in the next 3 days. LOL

Since I can only have soft foods, I'm going to have to substitute meals for protein shakes. I'm definitely going to be under my goal.

When I started on my bike the 22nd of Dec., my goal was 5-15 minute workouts a week. After about 10 days I was burning 500 calories a day. Now I'm burning 800+ calories a day. I started my venture Dec 16th and haven't looked back. I was 293 pounds when I went to True Results. My last dr appointment in Nov 2015 I was 296 pounds. Last week I went to do my HRA (health risk assessment) for work. Tina a nurse works in the clinic was blown away. I can't wait to see the provider. She hasn't seen me since Nov. Seventeen pounds gone makes a big impact.