New Friends needed

Options
Hi, I have been using MyfitnessPal on and off for a few years, I did really well when I logged and got down to my ideal weight 2 years ago but gradually the pounds have crept back on and I now weigh more than I have ever weighed!!! What worked before was to log everything and also have the support of friends, I am still friends with some people and they have been good to me but would like to add to my friend list, with people who will help me daily for a chat and support and a laugh along the way. I live in Yorkshire but happy to have friends from anywhere. I will help you on your journey to. I am 51 years old married with 2 teenagers, I work 4 days a week and run a very good taxi service for my children so have a busy life. I like walking and will start again now. If anyone lives near Halifax or Huddersfield and wants a walking partner that would be great.

Replies

• melynndaguillotte
    Options
    Hi. My name is Mel and I just started using myfitnesspal. I recently had a baby and I'm trying to lose the baby weight plus a lot more. I'm looking for new friends to keep me on track !
  • lmiller0924
    lmiller0924 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Lisa and I'm trying to get back on track. I have a full time job and will be starting my internship for my masters program next week. Doing freezer crockpot meals so I don't eat out. Need friends support to keep me going!
  • therese100SF
    therese100SF Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi wellbur, melynndeguillotte, & lmiller0924!
    Friend me if you want & I'll accept...love to add a few more new friends at MFP...I will turn 51 soon, live in eastern North Carolina, found MFP about a month ago & enjoy reading the sharing, exchange of info and encouragement folks write! The "success stories" with pics is So inspiring!
    I began this journey 11-21-2015, lost 17#'s thus far, log at MFP daily, use FitBitHR for walks & workouts...39 more #'s to lose by 11-20-2016...We Can ALL do this & I'd love to share in your journeys & be your friends on this rollercoaster journey!! Therese
  • kyriebee
    kyriebee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    wellbur wrote: »
    Hi, I have been using MyfitnessPal on and off for a few years, I did really well when I logged and got down to my ideal weight 2 years ago but gradually the pounds have crept back on and I now weigh more than I have ever weighed!!! What worked before was to log everything and also have the support of friends, I am still friends with some people and they have been good to me but would like to add to my friend list, with people who will help me daily for a chat and support and a laugh along the way. I live in Yorkshire but happy to have friends from anywhere. I will help you on your journey to. I am 51 years old married with 2 teenagers, I work 4 days a week and run a very good taxi service for my children so have a busy life. I like walking and will start again now. If anyone lives near Halifax or Huddersfield and wants a walking partner that would be great.

Hi, Ive just started using this app in conjunction with my jawbone up, I'm 43, female living in Hudds, this is my first post, im not sure hos the friends thing works but saw your post and thought I'd say hi ☺ I'd be happy to have a walking buddy too!
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just sent you a FR as I've just returned after some time away also. I'm 45 and in Wiltshire. Currently 6lb into my 43 pounds I have/want to lose. :) Getting married in October and would love to be a size 10 again.
  • getyourownlife996
    Options
    I'm new to this app, looking for friends as I find my way around.
  • bashfulplatypus
    bashfulplatypus Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    In looking for friends on the app too :)
  • latineyes2
    latineyes2 Posts: 31 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hello. Happy to add you! I'm looking for positive people who are really trying to work on weight loss. We all have bad days, but no negativity is allowed on my news feed. I have enough trouble fighting my own inner demons and not wanting to deal with others. So you'll get nothing but excitement and positive energy from me. Again, we all have our bad days, but I'm working hard at taking those and making them into a positive! So add me if you'd like!
  • mariebravostraw
    mariebravostraw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too new friends! Lost all baby weight sister had health problems stress ate them all back! Ugh have 30lbs to lose by sept would love some friends to motivate me!