Low calorie snack recommendations please!

Options
I am hungry, send low cal snack suggestions, STAT. Thanks

Replies

• jennymac707
    jennymac707 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Eat lots of celery and cucumbers
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    Drink 16 ounces of water first. Make sure you are not confusing thirst with a craving or hunger.
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I love baby carrots and eat them like chips! If that's not your forte and want something more substantial, a Thomas light English muffin with some laughing cow cheese on it is 135 cals and feels "bad" while eating it! Also love greek yogurt, string cheese, air popped popcorn, pretzels (tiny twists).
  • sarahcindric
    sarahcindric Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    LizzieJane9332, you can add me as a friend and check out my daily foods...maybe you can find something you will like :) I eat 1200 or less calories a day 6 days a week, then a complete "free for all day" on day 7. Although I went off my diet for about 14 days for the holidays, this has worked for me and I have lost over 11 inches since November 4th! (Thats total inches off of my entire body, not in one specific area for those of you thinking that's crazy! ha) I have lost 24 lbs since Sept. I have just began to incorporate exercise into the mix this week, so hopefully I will start losing even more! Good luck to you! You will do great :) ~Sarah

Just 15# to go!
  • LizzieJane9332
    LizzieJane9332 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the suggestions!!
  • Pawsforme
    Pawsforme Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Veggies
    Air popped popcorn
    Rice cakes
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I was going to say baby carrots dipped in laughing cow cheese. @courtney_love2001 and I must think alike. I'm also a huge fan of an apple. For sweet, maybe 2 squares of good dark chocolate. That's about 100 calories.
  • 424a57
    424a57 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Apple sprinkled with cinnamon
  • LizzieJane9332
    LizzieJane9332 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I think now that it has been over two weeks my appetite has also so I don't feel as hungry all the time too.
  • wdnisbet
    wdnisbet Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I like to dip blueberries in sugar free vanilla pudding, banana is chocolate. Feels like a big treat and still has some nutritional value.
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Light microwave popcorn.
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Jello
  • Sheri2016
    Sheri2016 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    veggies and hummus or dip and rice cakes with pb
  • Cheri1218
    Cheri1218 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    One weird thing for me in green olives. Three or four right out of the jar and I am good to go. This is usually what I need when I'm starving and cooking dinner.
  • schindml09
    schindml09 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    @LizzieJane9332 raw veggies and hummus, Apple or celery with pb, yougurt with low-sugar granola and fruit, mixed nuts or Almonds (no salt), hard boiled eggs and baked chicken
  • gracermom
    gracermom Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sugar snap peas
  • harrybananas
    harrybananas Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter. Under 200 calories for 2 table spoon. Stay full for hours on in.