Hello everyone

Options
I cant believe I had never found this website before! I'm fairly new at this but have already lost alot of weight. Mostly water weight since I just began but I have high hopes for what I can achieve. I've been overweight for most of my life and I've reached the point in my life where I have to give myself a reality check and stop.

By the way, I'm 19 and a male. I see there's not alot of guys posting at the message board but I'll be sure to keep posting my progress. the before and afters are really inspiring.

Replies

• nicamsgb
    Options
    I cant believe I had never found this website before! I'm fairly new at this but have already lost alot of weight. Mostly water weight since I just began but I have high hopes for what I can achieve. I've been overweight for most of my life and I've reached the point in my life where I have to give myself a reality check and stop.

By the way, I'm 19 and a male. I see there's not alot of guys posting at the message board but I'll be sure to keep posting my progress. the before and afters are really inspiring.
  • brookefoley
    brookefoley Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have actually seen quite a few men on here, even my husband uses the site although he isn't one for posting. So, you are not alone!!
    This site is great and so helpful. You will love it!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! there are more guys on here than people realize. They just post at different times and days. Keep your eyes open and you will see them around here! This site is great and it does have very useful information!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!:drinker:
    Amy

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • KatieEppers
    KatieEppers Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Well, I think it is awesome that you are posting when it seems not many other guys do that. good for you! You are making fabulous progress.
  • nicamsgb
    Options
    Thanks!!