Little victories!

Options
y4af2ihnds81.jpg

This is my mini victory today! I've lost 17 pounds since November and now my jeans (which were tight when I bought them) are getting looser! So, tell me, what little victory are you celebrating today?

Replies

• katekc22
    katekc22 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • kiara1066
    kiara1066 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    That's great ! Congrats I love the idea of sharing little victories!! I ended up buying a top just to realize it didn't fit well was feeling kinda tight. I put it away in my closet, and recently took it out since I have been losing weight. It fits perfectly! Little things are a great stepping stone into achieving the bigger goals:)
  • JanetMMcC
    JanetMMcC Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I ate 4 squares of mint-filled chocolate, and put the rest of the bar aside. (And I'm still 370 calories in the black. :) )

Two years ago, I'd've eaten the whole bar. Or two, if I'd bought two.
  • makaryan11
    makaryan11 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Every time I say "no , thank you" to someone that offers me food makes me feel victorious,
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • basilia1977
    basilia1977 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I feel the same when I reject food...the only time I really have a hard time rejecting food is when it is sushi :)
  • jackiesagoddess
    jackiesagoddess Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I was cleaning out my closet today, and came across a bag of "skinny clothes". I could not believe how many items fit! I tried everything on and strut my stuff for the mirror. I needed the high since the ever so slowly moving scale isn't showing me any love! :)
  • reboot1818
    reboot1818 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I can wear my husband's jacket! It is exciting to be able to fit some "normal" size clothes.