Hello all

Options
My name is Eric. I live in Southwest Illinois. My ultimate goal is to drop down in weight and be more conscious of my food intake. As of this post, I have dropped 15 lbs with another 25-ish to go (hopefully). I am on the treadmill 3-4 times per week and engage in anaerobic activity 2-3 times per week. My food consists of many of my normal meals, only in much smaller portions. I find (for me) that it helps keep cravings to a minimum since I am not denying myself my normal foods and treats.

Replies

• cavalier389a
    cavalier389a Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Nice to read your post, it gives me one more reason to keep it up, I want to drop 20# and be healthier. Thank you for sharing.
  • Murano243
    Murano243 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good job Eric,hang in there you will do the other 25-ish I know you will. My thing is portion control, I know i can do it but I don't. I don't eat a ton of food but I eat thick stuff, like steak 3 times a week 1/2", chops 2 times a week 1/2" I should cut them in half but, big baked potatoes w/all the junk should eat half but :D
  • Murano243
    Murano243 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Murano243 wrote: »
    Good job Eric,hang in there you will do the other 25-ish I know you will. My thing is portion control, I know i can do it but I don't. I don't eat a ton of food but I eat thick stuff, like steak 3 times a week 1/2", chops 2 times a week 1/2" I should cut them in half but, big baked potatoes w/all the junk should eat half but :D

Semper Fi
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Awesome man. I respect those who don't cut out foods from their diet. I lost 80 lbs in the past year all while still eating delicious foods like pizza, burgers, fries, takeout, etc.
  • Maelstromxl
    Maelstromxl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What I have found is that I don't crave any foods because I don't deny myself any foods with the exception of soda. Soda bloats me like nothing else. I find the need for a cheat meal to be less and less and when I do have it, the cheat is more about lifting my calorie restriction and not pigging out on junk.