220 pds to lose

Options
Hello,

I am at the end of the rope health wise. Obesity is affecting everything in my life. I must lose 220 pounds but I lack friends and support. I've been in my house only leaving for work or when necessary. Please add me, I could really use some friends

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome ! Your in the right place ! Many have successfully lost that much ! Browse the success story section , you'll see many ! Best of luck to you ! Hugs !
  • ElphabaWeasley
    ElphabaWeasley Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Feel free to add me as a friend on here. I'm not perfect but I am persistent! haha. Best of luck!
  • jonoc87
    jonoc87 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey winky, you've taken the right step foward to identify that you want to lose weight. Ill happily add you and help you out in anyway I can. Let's do this! :#
  • sndrd49
    sndrd49 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    One little step in the right direction gets that ball rolling. You'll find as much support here as you need, just have to let it happen! You can do this. ;)
  • WinkyGOW
    WinkyGOW Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys so much
  • JOHNTERRYY
    JOHNTERRYY Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm down 15 pounds over the last 3 months with well over 100 more to go, Just remember its a process and takes determination to push away that extra food at mealtime. Welcome aboard and channel that anger you probably feel into motivation.
  • Raivynsblood
    Raivynsblood Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    hi winky! add me! i havent been on in quite a while. i feel like im starting over again. i have quite a ways to go and could use the encouragement and support as well! :)
  • Dlonda848
    Dlonda848 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I have 140lbs to lose and I know it is possible to lose. Keep your head up and feel free to add me!
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Welcome fellow Arizonan :smiley: ...It IS do-able. One day, one pound, one step at a time.
    Check out this forum here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/3322-100-pounds-with-no-surgery

fck2mybl73sx.png
  • nomorefatgirl78
    nomorefatgirl78 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    hey gal. :) i did low carb last year and lost 80lbs in 4months. i got lazy with it but only gained about 10lbs when i stopped the diet because it made me realize how important portion control was. i picked it back up about 3 weeks ago and am down 20 as of this morning. you can do it!
  • nomorefatgirl78
    nomorefatgirl78 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    btw, my heaviest was about 465 and im at 374 today. im hoping to get down to 300 by summer and obviously still have a lot more to go, god willing.
  • Catherine10
    Catherine10 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi. I would be happy to be your friend. I have about 100 to lose. I only focus on 25lbs at a time. I think for myself and maybe you would like to try. I journalize and do my food diary everyday. I also think of one good thing I have in my life right at this time. This morning I could get into my new boots. They fit at the store when I bought them when someone else was putting them on for me. Guess what she didn't come with the boots. It's taken me a month to wear them. The next step is to actually take them off and put them back on when I go to someone's house to visit. Maybe a small step for anyone else, but guess what I don't set myself up to fail.

• Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, I think its great to have friends that have a longer goal and know how aggravating it can get.
  • WinkyGOW
    WinkyGOW Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You guys have all made me feel like I still have hope! Thank you
  • Cambridge727
    Cambridge727 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm at 325 and lost 4 pounds so far. I have long way go and also need the motivation and support :)
  • LaraCanDoIt
    LaraCanDoIt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting up again, slowly, and have about 100 lbs to lose. I haven't set my final goal yet. Trying to get into the swing of things again here on MFP. Feel free to add me :)