Hi! Looking for friends also losing weight :)

Hey everyone, I'm returning to MFP and this time I want to stick it out! I'm 27, have about 30 lbs to lose, and would love to make some supportive friends going through the same thing.
I work at a desk job and live in a big city, so for me the hardest part about staying on track is the meal prep for work, making it to the gym after a long work day, and resisting all of the wonderful food and drink temptations surrounding me!
Anyway... Let's be accountable together? :)

Replies

• Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Add me
  • Packercutie
    Packercutie Posts: 2 Member
    My name is Janessa, J for short and I am 37. I am also wanting to lose 30lbs. I have been using MFP on and off for over a year but got really serious before Thanksgiving and I have been consistantly logging and it has made a difference. I've gotten over the hump and feel more motivated than ever to lose the weight. Please add me and we can help each other :)
  • Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    Hey everyone, I'm returning to MFP and this time I want to stick it out! I'm 27, have about 30 lbs to lose, and would love to make some supportive friends going through the same thing.
    I work at a desk job and live in a big city, so for me the hardest part about staying on track is the meal prep for work, making it to the gym after a long work day, and resisting all of the wonderful food and drink temptations surrounding me!
    Anyway... Let's be accountable together? :)

Your story sounds similar to mine....desk job, big city, and trying to meal prep for work! It's difficult! I lost 82 lbs before using MFP, but unfortunately overtime I put about 50 lbs back on...I'm determined to lose it again!! Feel free to add me! :)
  • tryleigh
    tryleigh Posts: 7 Member
    I am not sure how to add members as it has been a very long time since I have used MFP. But I need to lose 100 pounds and would love to have as many friends as possible to have a great support system in place. I work mostly at a desk job, I am able to get up and move around a little bit, but it depends on the day. I struggle with the gym because it is so far away from my house, one of my goals is to think of different ways to exercise and actually enjoy the exercise, not dread it. And of course changing my eating habits with portion control...something I have always struggled in.