Big boob problems!

Options
Has anyone found a comfy and somewhat fashionable way to strap the girls down while running???

Replies

• maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Following :)

I have a VXS Sports Bra that is far better than any others I have, but when it comes to running these DDs sure put up a fight to be contained!
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I have a Victoria Secret as well.
    LOVE it!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort and Enell get good reviews.

I have an Enell (super ugly) that I use for rebounding. Nothing moves.
  • VioletRojo
    VioletRojo Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I usually buy the Champion full support one. I make sure the band size is correct, but I get a cup size too small. That holds everything in nice and tight and nothing bounces.
  • emilyvictoria7
    emilyvictoria7 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Ahh this is the bane of my existence! I was trying out Jillian Michael's 30 day shred but all the jumping jacks and skipping rope made the girls go wild and now I've hurt my back!! Will look into these Victoria secret bras everyone uses.

Was also thinking of doubling up - a DD sports bra, and maybe a D over that to strap them in extra LOL
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    I use duct tape. And yes, I'm an *kitten*.
  • rubyweapon8503
    rubyweapon8503 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    How big are we talking? The Freya Active sports bra is the best sports bra I've ever had, and I wear a 38F.
  • withypoll
    withypoll Posts: 47 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I swear by Freya and Panache sports bras. I have small band, large cup. Keeps the girls in place, separated, and super comfy. My Panache has the clip in the back to make it into a racerback.

Edited to add that they are cute and stylish so you can wear them on their own. Panache also has a running tank with the bra built in. Pricey but you can't go wrong.
  • kdcomstock89
    kdcomstock89 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    srv524 wrote: »

Funny thing is I'm pretty sure every girl has at least considered doing that at some point...
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    I was a DD when thinner and now a G cup. I used to use a comfy regular bra that I designated for exercise, and then put a slightly tight sports bra over that, usually with a shirt with a shelf bra on top. Last year I found a couple of sports bras with underwire that are sized like a normal bra and rated by level of exercise (light, active, extreme). I got them from Lady Grace. These have saved my life and I would like a couple more, but I don't think I would consider them very fashionable.
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    srv524 wrote: »

Funny thing is I'm pretty sure every girl has at least considered doing that at some point...

I know women who've had to use that in an emergency/last resort situation.
  • missy_1979
    missy_1979 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have DDD and have a hard time finding something that will work for me. I will have a look at some of these suggestions, TY :)
  • scginva
    scginva Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort Juno is the only thing that I've found that actually works!! These are made very well.
  • acia90
    acia90 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Victorias secret - the 2 frontclose ones. I think they're the incredible and knockout. Best sports beas Ive tried so far :) and Im a DD. Whatever you go with, I highly recommend getting a front close or one that does up in the back, oh and adjustable straps too
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Has anyone found a comfy and somewhat fashionable way to strap the girls down while running???

Strong first post! You're going to do well here.

And yeah, from the hundreds of previous times this has been a forum topic, that VS bra seems to be a good one.
  • slheddlesten
    slheddlesten Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    buy a sports bra without underwire one size smaller. Thats what I do.
  • efsharit
    efsharit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for asking this question. Great responses and I will check out all the recommendations!
  • amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    If you're smaller than a UK HH, get a Shock Absorber Women's Multi Sport Max Support Sports Bra. If you're over that, go with the Enell.
  • affabletoaster
    affabletoaster Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36HH and I love my Enell! It's also the bra I wear on sick/loung-y days, and I love how small, mobile, and contained I feel in it.