Favorite snacks?

Options
What's is everyone's favorite low cal snacks? I've been eating the same snacks for a while and looking to try something new.

Replies

• star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Ryvita with almond butter and a chopped banana
    Celery or carrot and houmus or light Philadelphia
    Snack a jacks
    Alpen Jaffa cake bars
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Blondes.

Oh food? Crackers, pretzels, peanut butter.
  • murph155
    murph155 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Dannon Light & Fit Greek Yogurt, especially Vanilla and Toasted Coconut Vanilla. YUM!
  • KrisiAnnH
    KrisiAnnH Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    kitkats! even though they're not particularly 'healthy' (or at least not nutritious) they're only 110 calories and give me my sugar fix haha. Popcorn is also one of my favourites.
    Ryvita with laughing cow low cal cheese triangle and some cucumber
  • professorpfm
    professorpfm Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have about 4 halo Clementine's through out the day... 40 calories each plus you have to take your time to Peel it so your not just jamming food in your face! Also fiber one cheese Cake 100 calorie bars.
  • Montepulciano
    Montepulciano Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Half an apple with an ounce of cheese. The apple has the sweet and the crunch and the cheese gives me some protein which, for me, seems to stave off the hunger.
  • Linzon
    Linzon Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese, either with fruit or mixed with vegetable juice and hot sauce to make soup.

Also squares of 85-90% dark chocolate. The Lindt ones are great because the squares are big and flat and I can nibble on a single piece for along time.
  • alittlelife14
    alittlelife14 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Popcorn smart pop
    Baby carrots
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Jerky, grape tomatoes/mushrooms/peppers dipped in ranch or hummus, part skim ricotta with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning, turkey pepperoni chips, hard boiled eggs, olives, pickles, cheese.
  • Michellelynn219
    Michellelynn219 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My favorite night time snack is, a Large Pink Lady or Honey crisp apple cut into bite size pieces with LOTS of cinnamon.
  • mcconnelllkelly
    mcconnelllkelly Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    weight watchers string cheese in jalapeno! they are my go-to lately and only 50 calories. if i want chocolate, weight watchers also makes these brownie things that are only 80 calories, or the ones from special k 100 calorie packs.
  • srecupid
    srecupid Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I'm lazy so granola bars. Cheerios are good bang for caloric buck. Also found alternative to chips made out of peapods that are 120 calories for like 30 of them.
  • srecupid
    srecupid Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Oh and trader joe's honey wheat pretzels 110 for 10
  • erinc5
    erinc5 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Some of my favorite snacks are 3 oz chicken breast with guacamole. I cook my own chicken to save money, but you can also buy the grilled and ready chicken to save time. I 3 oz with a 100 calorie pack of guacamole and that is about 200 cals. I love cheese sticks or mozzarella pearls with beef jerky or almonds as a snack. That usually is around 200-250 cals depending on amounts of each thing. I love to sip on tomato soup as a snack or breakfast. Pacific red pepper and tomato is 110 cals per cup. I like the dark chocolate almond KIND bars - about 250 cals. I love pistachios - a good handful of in shell pistachios is under 200 cals. I love the 100 calorie bags of popcorn. I love smoked salmon rolled up with cream cheese. I love hard boiled eggs - 2 for 140 cals. Really - anything you like! Just remember portion control.
  • dw920
    dw920 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    An 8oz cup of Fairlife chocolate milk is my new favorite "treat"! Other than that I like greek yogurt, peanut butter and pretzel trail mix from Aldi, cheese cubes/sticks, crackers with ham and cheese zapped in the microwave for a few seconds, popcorn...
  • queenjaquita
    queenjaquita Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My mid-morning snack is cottage cheese and my evening snack is popcorn made on the stove-top (so much better tasting than air popped popcorn!!!)