Struggling with the last 40lbs too???

Options
I have lost 100 pounds and my last goal is 40 more. I am struggling with getting the last 40 and would love to make friends with people that understand the struggle. Motivating, tips and tricks, recipes ideals, and support is what I'm looking for and offering. Send me a message or request.

Replies

• RaeB1013
    RaeB1013 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I've lost 109 lbs since April. My goal is 48 lbs away. I wouldn't necessarily say I'm struggling but I am noticing that I can't be as "lax" as I was before. Every single calorie in and out counts! Congrats on your weight loss, you look wonderful!!!!
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Personally I am struggling with the first 40
  • nichole82chick
    nichole82chick Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That's amazing to lose that much so quickly! And the first 40 can seem like a lot to start out with...maybe start with the goal of 20 and then u can go from there!
  • Yoshirio
    Yoshirio Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I lost 84 pounds so far and like you,am stuck on the last 40. I have been at 179 for a couple of months now and I just stopped caring I guess. I have tried to get motivated again but failing miserably. I guess the one thing good is that I am eating at maintenance and not gaining the weight back so far. Sending you a request:)
  • Eddie__Jones
    Eddie__Jones Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I understand. started at 345. you lose 3 pounds a week. now its much slower.

I have learned to focus on finding joy within the process, not waiting on the outcome.

http://goaltriangle.com/advanced-goal-setting/outcome-base-goals-vs-process-based-goals/

68892776.png