T25

Options
I am wanting to start t25 back up. Is there any one else that is wanting to start?

Replies

• kittikat1119
    kittikat1119 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I just started today! I am trying to get back on track after a bad back injury left me completely unable to workout for months. Hoping I can get through the whole program without getting re-injured. Feeling good thus far after completing Cardio. Fingers crossed it keeps up.
  • alismommy1992
    alismommy1992 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Add me im currently on week 2 of alpha today is the second day
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Today was the second day of my third week. I am really enjoying it!
  • tiazinha
    tiazinha Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I want to start on Monday!
  • lis_cn2
    lis_cn2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i just stole my bf's copy of this. i'm looking to start monday as well.
  • lindsayh87
    lindsayh87 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I've been doing 2 work outs a day - PiYo with either insanity or T25. I'm finding myself pretty burned out with trying to do insantiy in combination with it. I'd love to start the T25 calendar on Monday :)
  • mummiecakes
    mummiecakes Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just started on Monday too :) Loving it so far! Feel free to add me.
  • toferman
    toferman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just recently restarted this program. A few months ago I made it to the beta level but got off track. I usually try to do it in the mornings before I go to work. Question- does anyone feel like they should be doing more? Don't get me wrong this program kicks my butt but I guess different programs I've tried in the past are an hour or more so I wonder if I should be jogging or lifting weights at night to get more in.
    Good luck to everyone starting soon!
  • toferman
    toferman Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Also this website was posted on another t25 thread. Looks useful for logging exercise.
    www.t25calories.com
  • Spook_Nuke_Em
    Spook_Nuke_Em Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    toferman wrote: »
    I just recently restarted this program. A few months ago I made it to the beta level but got off track. I usually try to do it in the mornings before I go to work. Question- does anyone feel like they should be doing more? Don't get me wrong this program kicks my butt but I guess different programs I've tried in the past are an hour or more so I wonder if I should be jogging or lifting weights at night to get more in.
    Good luck to everyone starting soon!

It's a good HIIT program with some body weight training too. But, I'd try to do like a 3 day split with lifting. I just don't feel like it's enough of a work out by itself, for me personally anyways. It all depends on the individual persons goals though.

Good luck everyone. :)
  • mummiecakes
    mummiecakes Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    So, I posted earlier that I'm loving this program...I was previously doing cardio on my treadmill each morning and then some mixed classes (trx, ripped, circuit and yoga) on my lunch hours at work. I reduced my treadmill time in the morning to make time for T25, thinking that a more intense workout would burn as many or more calories. I do love the workouts, but at the end of the first week my weight went up!? I am still doing some treadmill time each morning. This was just frustrating to me. Maybe just part of the process as I get close to my goal weight and begin to work on toning, but I'm not sure I like it
  • msangelaf
    msangelaf Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I've just finished week 3 and feel great. Have lost a few kgs but my pants are heaps looser already. Very surprising results to me, so quickly. 'Be also noticed I'm stronger...have to modify less. Love it :)