Activity Tracker????

Fitbit, Jawbone, Garmin, Polar, or new Underarmour? Would love feed back before making this big purchase! Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Robo_mooh
    Robo_mooh Posts: 44 Member
    I have a fitbit charge HR and I love it! very comfy, easy to use, and so far it's looking pretty accurate! Syncs to my phone and then to MFP.
  • LHWhite903
    LHWhite903 Posts: 208 Member
    edited January 2016
    Fitbit One, here. I like mine fine, but you need to pick what's best for you and your lifestyle, skeltonblues. Why don't you think about what kind of activity tracker you want, make a list of features you want it to have or not have and look for the best match? Don't forget to consider what you're syncing it with so it can be compatible with what you've got.
  • daj150
    daj150 Posts: 815 Member
    Garmin offers the most amount of activity tracking. FitBit is by far the easiest device and interface. Polar's new stuff is really good.I am not a fan of Jawbone or UA. They just don't do as much as I want them to, and Jawbone is not as accurate as the others. FitBit is definitely more affordable than Garmin. If you are mainly just looking for general activity tracking though, FitBit has an awesome selection that will fit your budget. Polar's Loop is great for this as well. Shoot me a line if you need more detail...provide what activities you plan on doing. Enjoy!
  • tiggerlove
    tiggerlove Posts: 225 Member
    I have the Polar A360 since December and I like it very much but you have to find out what features you want in a tracker. Make a list and read up on the ones mentioned here and some that is not. It will take time but in the end it's worth it.
  • CathieCats61
    CathieCats61 Posts: 22 Member
    What do u guys mainly use it for?
  • Vanagonjohn
    Vanagonjohn Posts: 2 Member
    I did a bunch of reading and mauling it over and went with the garmin vivofit 2...runs on typical watch batteries so it doesn't need any charging and you can take it swimming/shower/dishes and can sync up with via the app.
    And it didn't hurt I had enough Humana vitality points to buy it for free
  • joey4014
    joey4014 Posts: 159 Member
    edited January 2016
    I have a free App: Pedometer by Runtastic.
    It does everything I need: counts my steps, logs it in, syncs w/ mfp which then adjusts my calories incase I decide to eat them back. :)
    I've done numerous comparisons and it's fairly accurate.
    Start with something simple and free. You may find that you don't need anything else.
  • wuxitan
    wuxitan Posts: 9 Member
    Honestly, I like the Apple watch. It measures my pulse along with my activities so the calories burn is more accurate. It's also linked in to every app I could want.