female fitness buds

Options
So I started my workout journey (on and off again) and I would really like accountability/fitness partners. I would like to do one on one with people you know let's exchange phone numbers let's talk to each other and let's work through it together. I just feel texts and calls is easier than the app (I will start using app again for tracking calories). I would like women partners. I'm 24 so maybe in the age range 20-35? I feel like it would be very motivational for me because this past year I just haven't been motivated to get fit. After I had my son I got really motivated and now kind of lost that motivation so I'd really like some support and I'd love to support other people. I feel like if I had some accountability partners that we talked with each other on a daily basis or every other day then it would be a lot easier so if you are interested please let me know. I may cross post this! Sorry if you see it twice!

Replies

• motivated2419
    motivated2419 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I have hit the gym hard. My son is 4 and I need to be in better shape for him and me
  • ijustkeepmovingforward
    Options
    I'm starting a new fitness journey and new to this app. I'm willing to help with accountability. I'm in my early 30s and plan to make 2016 the year that fitness is a lifestyle.
    I'm still learning how to work with this app tho.
  • jordon5799
    jordon5799 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Awesome! So maybe we can start through emails and if we get comfortable and have the same goals we can start texting or phone conversation
  • xoxTiffany441
    xoxTiffany441 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new here as well. Ready to make a change. Add me if you want too
  • BBeth77
    BBeth77 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im new too and I would like for someone to support.