I'm ready.

Options
katty20
katty20 Posts: 4 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
I'm a mother of 2 and I've gained a lot over the years, I'm just ready to get healthy, my goal is 180 not super small but it's a weight I could feel happier at, that's 65lbs I'm horrible at commitments so wish me luck! I'm going to start with the slimfast diet to kick my cravings and shrink my stomach and will work out at least 3 days a week! Talking about it just makes it more real for me so here I am! :)

Replies

• twinsmomank
    twinsmomank Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you. I just signed up a few minutes ago. I was 150 when I got married 19 years ago. I am now 205 and wanting to get down to at least 170. I have 2 kids (girls) as well who will be going off to college next year. I want to lose weight, get healthy, and enjoy this final year of high school with my girls.
    I agree, talking about it makes it real. I'm just not sure exactly where I am going to start....
  • teresaroberts5015
    Options
    Hi there! I am new in here looking for a support group. I am 38 I am married and have 3 kids. I have a lot of weight to lose so I appreciate the support and I am a good cheerleader too
  • bigbodybake
    bigbodybake Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    katty20 wrote: »
    I'm a mother of 2 and I've gained a lot over the years, I'm just ready to get healthy, my goal is 180 not super small but it's a weight I could feel happier at, that's 65lbs I'm horrible at commitments so wish me luck! I'm going to start with the slimfast diet to kick my cravings and shrink my stomach and will work out at least 3 days a week! Talking about it just makes it more real for me so here I am! :)

Welcome. Imma guy and I started with the same goal, starting at about the same weight, this app has helped me keep on track better than I have before. You can do it, push yourself, make time for yourself, and have fun!!
  • megsmom85
    megsmom85 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, all. I'm new here also, but feel free to add me. We can all help each other... good luck!
  • ErinR82
    ErinR82 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone!! :D
  • katty20
    Options
    Good luck to you. I just signed up a few minutes ago. I was 150 when I got married 19 years ago. I am now 205 and wanting to get down to at least 170. I have 2 kids (girls) as well who will be going off to college next year. I want to lose weight, get healthy, and enjoy this final year of high school with my girls.
    I agree, talking about it makes it real. I'm just not sure exactly where I am going to start....

My biggest challenge is kicking my sugar addiction! Cookies are my weakness and I could eat a whole package so I'm starting with that! Good luck!
  • katty20
    Options
    Nice to meet you all! Thanks for the encouragement! :)