New"ish" from DC!

Options
kaylasgriffin88
kaylasgriffin88 Posts: 34 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi guys! I'm Kayla and it's been quite a while since I've last logged on. So I've decided to start over! Looking for friends who help keep me motivated during times of weakness. I love hearing success stories!

Replies

• mingle287
    mingle287 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome back,bruh!
  • fishinstew
    fishinstew Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, Kayla! Try structuring your diet to your daily needs versus what you may read or someone says. It may not work for you as it did for that person!
    I trained with weights while in the Marine Corps and was so proud of my physique. A brain tumor was discovered and with all that going on and omg the meds and stopping breathing at night..... I weigh 226 at 5'11" versus 185 cut and ......well I understand your getting back to it!!!
    Best wishes and sincere motivation to ya!!
  • kaylasgriffin88
    kaylasgriffin88 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    fishinstew wrote: »
    Welcome back, Kayla! Try structuring your diet to your daily needs versus what you may read or someone says. It may not work for you as it did for that person!
    I trained with weights while in the Marine Corps and was so proud of my physique. A brain tumor was discovered and with all that going on and omg the meds and stopping breathing at night..... I weigh 226 at 5'11" versus 185 cut and ......well I understand your getting back to it!!!
    Best wishes and sincere motivation to ya!!

Thank you! I always start off having great willpower but somehow always end up losing my way. This time I'm determined to make it work. I'm starting off with cardio and then hopefully will be able to incorporate strength into my workouts. I hope the best for you as well!!!!! :)
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    hi bebi, welcome back.
  • whoffmanz
    whoffmanz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Glad to share success and motivation.
  • whatdietnext
    whatdietnext Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a friend request! Anyone can feel free to add me as well!