Orlando, FL anyone?

Options
misitaly1025
misitaly1025 Posts: 34 Member
Hi. Looking for people who live in Orlando, FL or close. I live in Altamonte Springs to be exact and would love to run a 5K this year! That's the challenge. Let's find a 5K and run it!

Replies

• flyingcarbaccio
    flyingcarbaccio Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Me!! Me!! I'm in St. Cloud. I want to run a 5k too. I don't run at all.
  • misitaly1025
    Options
    Yeah! The app is called "Running" it's a dark blue background with light blue fire on it (at least that's how it looks on my iPhone). I downloaded it for free a couple years ago. It's a 3 day/8 week running guide. I do the one for weight loss. Not that hard because it gradually gets harder each week. Made it to week 6 day 1 and then got off track. I'm going to finish it this year. Starting from the beginning! Add the app and join me!

• misitaly1025
    Options
    Have you tried the app?
  • misitaly1025
    Options
    Hi.
  • Kurriana
    Kurriana Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi. Looking for people who live in Orlando, FL or close. I live in Altamonte Springs to be exact and would love to run a 5K this year! That's the challenge. Let's find a 5K and run it!

Where in altamonte?? I live in uptown altamonte at cranes roost! I hope to run a 5k this year as well. Ive been dying for a workout buddy, please pm me if you are interested! :smiley:
  • misitaly1025
    Options
    I sent you a message. I live off Douglas. Yeah, I would like a workout buddy!