New person

Options
Just getting started in the new year. Not the heaviest of my life but not the lightest. My goals are to lose 10 lbs in 6 week or by the end of February then another 10 lbs in the 2nd 6 weeks or by April 15th - tax day. I need to get back to 5 days a week early morning workbouts. Looking for a simple diet plan to follow. I am a busy working Mom and need something simple and we'll spelled out for me. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• magsama
    magsama Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm trying a "no sugar" way of thinking and walking walking walking...wishing you success in whatever feels right for you.
  • dgoedtel
    dgoedtel Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks Maggie. I am trying to wean myself off sugar. Not much for cakes pie and the like but I love me some chocolate. Yikes. How are you doing?
  • schughes48
    schughes48 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Purchase the 21-Day fix portion cups. They really work and easy to follow.
  • WendyLaubach
    WendyLaubach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    You might try www.eatthismuch.com, too. You type in your calorie limit, and it gives back recipes for 3 meals a day, with a shopping list. Couldn't be simpler. Or HelloHealthy.com, which sends you groceries and a set of recipes.
  • vczK2t
    vczK2t Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    dgoedtel wrote: »
    Just getting started in the new year. Not the heaviest of my life but not the lightest. My goals are to lose 10 lbs in 6 week or by the end of February then another 10 lbs in the 2nd 6 weeks or by April 15th - tax day. I need to get back to 5 days a week early morning workouts. Looking for a simple diet plan to follow. I am a busy working Mom and need something simple and we'll spelled out for me. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

i don't follow any specific plan. i am working on intuitive/mindful eating, which means simply paying attention to my body's signals and not eating or drinking when i am satisfied. I am as active as my body will let me. i don't deny myself any foods or drinks, i just stop consuming them when my body says it's had enough. it is working for me so far, more in i feel better than i am losing weight.
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    my diet is everything I ate before just smaller more appropriate portions. Just weigh your food on a food scale. No need to go away from my sugar or buy cups for portions when you can just get a scale and weigh your food.
  • dgoedtel
    dgoedtel Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    [Thanks for the tip. I will try these websites.

quote="WendyLaubach;35249889"]You might try www.eatthismuch.com, too. You type in your calorie limit, and it gives back recipes for 3 meals a day, with a shopping list. Couldn't be simpler. Or HelloHealthy.com, which sends you groceries and a set of recipes.[/quote]