New life goals - 80lbs - looking for supporting partners

Options
Chaolu88
Chaolu88 Posts: 4 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
I have been eating clean, portions control, quit smoking, and adding exercise to my daily life. My final goal will be around 176lbs, and my friends just introduced me to this app and community. Wishing to hit my goal by end of this year :) let me know if you are welling to walk on this healthy path together :smiley:

Replies

• Roughgalaxy
    Roughgalaxy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hey man, that's an awesome goal. Since the wife and I had our first kid, I've put on a little bit myself. Feel free to add me!
  • dellcrw1990
    dellcrw1990 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I have around 50 pounds to lose and would like friends for motivation
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Good Evening! You have an amazing plan! I have the last 25 - 30 pounds to lose this year! Feel free to add me ^_^
  • stampinchell
    stampinchell Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have 70 lbs lose. Would love more friends. How do I add friends?
  • esyla
    esyla Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That's a great goal, and totally achievable! I'm hoping to lose the last 40lbs or so in about the same time frame.
    Congrats on the major lifestyle changes!
  • Risrisris
    Risrisris Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've got about 80 lbs to lose as well - feel free to add me.
  • Chaolu88
    Chaolu88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! This is my first day, and already received more courage and supports from all the kind people on here. I love my friends and family, but they can't understand why I want to lose weight. I guess it's difficult for them to be openly support my weight loss..

Thank you guys so much :) I will be looking forward to walk down this journey with everyone :)