Adding Exercise to daily log. HELP needed

Hi I go to bootcamp and want to add this but it does not come up when i type it into add exercise. If i add it personally i don't have a clue how many calories to add. My 45 minute bootcamp is high intensity and strength training. What words do i have to put for this sort of exercise to come up. thanks

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    For boot camp I log it as circuit training.
  • GlimmeringB52
    GlimmeringB52 Posts: 3 Member
    I used to log boot camp as "Calisthenics"... but I stopped tracking it. Too often, I ate all the calories I burned and I wasn't losing weight. Instead, I re-calculated my daily calories to take into account that I worked out 3x a week and try to stick to that. I go over by 50-200 calories almost every day, but I've still lost weight. So that works for me. If I want extra calories for a treat, I walk my dog :).
  • jjdig
    jjdig Posts: 45 Member
    I'm glad to see somebody else ask this question! I was putting in each piece of the workout - except there aren't entries (are there?) for burpies, jump squats or things like that... uuuugh!
  • paisiovich
    paisiovich Posts: 19 Member
    Get a heart rate monitor. Polar m400 with an h7 chest strap ... Completely syncs with mfp.