Repeat performance

Hi :)

Thanks for checking my note out. I was on mfp about 4 years ago and wow o wow what a tool this site was for me! I lost 82 lbs in 8 months ... then life happened ... had a baby for one - and put most that weight back on :(

(Caution: side effect to major weight loss is pregnancy! Haha)

Soooooo I picked at things here for a bit and kinda still am to a certain degree but am looking to take it seriously and am looking for some solid support.

I like witty banter and positive encouragement - I can be a bit sarcastic at times and always truthful ... sounds like I'm writing a freakin personal ad - totally NOT my objective here but hopefully you get the jist.

If I sound like someone up your alley, shoot me a message k?

Thanks!

Replies

• whoffmanz
    whoffmanz Posts: 87 Member
    I can do the positive encouragement part. Not sure if my witty banter will stand up to your standards. Feel free to send me a friend request.
  • OhRobin
    OhRobin Posts: 9 Member
    Aww thanks! Made me chuckle
    And yes I'll take you up on your offer :)
  • whoffmanz
    whoffmanz Posts: 87 Member
    Glad I could bring a smile to your face! Thanks for the positive note on my current weight lose. Doesn't compare to your 82lb 8 month previous achievement. I am sure you will have the same success this time. Just gotta solve that weight lose side effect. Or at least be more prepared for it this time round.
  • OhRobin
    You're welcome - if one is trying to lose, any loss deserves an acknowledgement - cuz this *kitten* ain't easy!!

As for solving that weight loss side effect - I did - it's called Divorce :)
  • mistressmozart
    mistressmozart Posts: 44 Member
    hey! i'm also a repeat offender (?). Was here 3 years ago and lost about 11kg. I think that's about 20 pounds. It crept back on, and recently went through a painful breakup and i went nuts with the emotional eating. so...here i am again!
  • OhRobin
    Oh my goodness - I'm sorry to hear of your heartache - I too know that pain :(

I apologize for not seeing this post sooner, I don't normally go to the community page and actually went here tonight by accident hitting the wrong thing on my phone. But I'm glad I did cuz I was meant to see this :)

We both had great success before, we can do it again!! And...someone more worthy of us is out there - hopeless romantic that I am, believe