Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Eh?
  • amarz298
    amarz298 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Daily burn is something you purchase online. It gives you daily workouts and coat $13 a month.
  • cwagar123
    cwagar123 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    and you want options about it? What kind of options?
  • cwagar123
    cwagar123 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Could you do the same thing for free? Track on MFP and find work out videos on youtube?
  • choppie70
    choppie70 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I did a free one month trial of Daily Burn. I did not really use it and I did not feel it was worth the money. Fitnessblender is free and I use that more.
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    I used it and actually cancelled my subscription this past month because I started going to the gym. It's okay if you have no other options, and I did like that I could stream to my PS3 because mine doesn't like YouTube (crashes). But for my needs in building strength, I needed more progressive training, which DailyBurn could not provide. Honestly, you can find just as good workouts on YouTube that are free.
  • perkamer
    perkamer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well I vary it up in order depending on how sore I am. Sometimes I do a Mobility recovery then a DB15 if I am sore. Sometimes I do Tabata. I don't mind the trainers and I like to stream it through my PS3. I wanted to do the Beachbody version but I can't find it on PS3.
  • perhapsormaybe
    perhapsormaybe Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I actually really like Daily Burn. I'm doing the free month trial now - it's good for me because I'm still a little self conscious about the gym and I stopped going for runs because the times I'm not at work, it's dark outside and I don't feel safe. They have a lot of options, so that's nice. But some of those trainers are really dorky. My fiance and I are always making fun of one of the core videos when the guy goes "And we're reaching for a candy bar! ...No, wait, that's not a candy bar! It's a banana!"
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options
    amarz298 wrote: »
    Just want options on daily burn.

I think you should try the free trial and decide if it's worth the monthly cost to you.
  • leooftheyear
    leooftheyear Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I just started with the Free Trial. They chose Cardio Sculpt for me, i really enjoy it. I haven't tried the Daily 365 workout yet, but i am pretty impressed with how sore i am given im only using 5lb weights! The main reason i decided to try it is because im on travel for work and the gym at the hotel has 2 treadmills and 1 elliptical, which doesn't work for my goals. i really prefer a good mix of strength and cardio!
  • jeepinshawn
    jeepinshawn Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I love daily burn! I really recommend the Tactical Body Weight training series with cody story, I was able to get in pretty decent shape after 2 months of following that program. I learned a lot from those videos, the warmups(not stretching) and the cool downs are really great. They helped improve my flexability, and gave me the tools to continue building strength without injury. When I'm done training for my half marathon I'm going to do that kettle bell series on daily burn.