Really embarrassing but wanted to share my progress

Options

Replies

• YellowFreesia
    Options
    Wow, girl! Keep it Up! I am inspired by your progress! I was 198 when I started my journey (1/1/09), and now I am 160 (6/15/11). It's taking me FOREVER, but to see your progress helps motivate me!
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Buh-BAMMMMM!!!

That's the first thing that popped into my head, heh heh. Wish I had the guts to wear that type of suit. You look awesome!!
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much, I was really nervous posting my pics :smile:

@ YellowFreesia, I know what you mean about taking forever but just keep doing what you are doing now and you will see changes. Losing any amount of weight hard, you've lost 38 and that's AWESOME!! Maybe it would help it you would think of mini goals instead of ur ultimate goal weight. That's what I've been doing from the beginning of my journey and its helped to keep me on track. :smile:

@ tladame, I was so NOT ready to wear that monokini.. I actually put on my loose tankini swimsuit from last summer and my husband made me take it off lol. I'm not at my goal yet but I can't help but sometimes feel as though I still have the same body I did when I was at 205lbs.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    pure hotness! thanks for sharing and inspiring!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    @ tladame, I was so NOT ready to wear that monokini.. I actually put on my loose tankini swimsuit from last summer and my husband made me take it off lol.

I'd make you "take it off" if you were my wife as well! :wink: Sorry had to throw that in there...

I am planning to do (maybe and that's a real MAYBE) Insanity after P90x. We shall see!
  • kyodi
    kyodi Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing!!! Congratulations!!!
  • Falisha13
    Falisha13 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Way to go with that amazing progress!
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I know that took a lot of courage! You should not feel embarrased by your success. You've done an amazing job! You're confidence radiates in the progress illustrated from picture to picture. You're an aboslute hottie! :flowerforyou: :wink:
  • prettyvida44
    Options
    Great job!! You've really transformed.....it's all a journey and I hope yours continues down the same road of success!!
  • texakin20
    texakin20 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    LOL! Texakin20, from the looks of ur pic & ur stats u would have no reason to, u look great as well! :smile:

Awwwww : )
    Your sweet, but I am here for the same reason.. want a change in my body and so far I LOVE MFP!!! Slowly but surely I see changes mentally and physically. Keep at it girl!
  • finabella
    finabella Posts: 176
    Options
    You should be very proud you look great and I love your swim suit!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you are starting to look like a supermodel, great job
  • KristinAshli
    Options
    YOU....LOOOK......AAMMAZZZEEE...............ING! Holy crap! Way to go!! AGREED WITH EVERYONE ELSE....THERE'S NO REASON TO BE EMBARASSED! OW OW!! :)
  • CrysButcher3
    CrysButcher3 Posts: 322
    Options
    WOW!!!! Girl PLEASEEEEEE! You look FANTASTIC! Congratulations on your NEW body and NEW look! Now I gotta move my son away from the computer...he just *drooled* all over my desk...lol!!!!
  • loseit65
    loseit65 Posts: 47
    Options
    Oh My your gorgeous! great results... inspirational!! thanks for sharing. :)
  • BrickHouse2011
    BrickHouse2011 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    you look awesome. You look like a video vixen!!!! i bet you feel great also!!!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. You really remind me of Mariah Carey.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! I love your long hair and hope to some day be able to wear a bathing suit like that lol.
  • HilarieXcore
    HilarieXcore Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    omg, awesome job!!
    I'm so jealous of your boobs..
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Smokin' hot!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!