Replies

• whoffmanz
    whoffmanz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the MFP community.
  • sandi4711
    sandi4711 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey Cassandra, I've been on and off here for a while and am back again - I just need the extra accountability to keep me on track with my nighttime snacking, more than anything. My big focus is clean eating, portion control, and getting in a workout every morning. I try to surround myself with healthy, supportive people, and it sounds like you'd be a great addition to those surroundings - if you want, find me on Facebook - Sandi Prosnitz. We can cheer each other on.
  • lemeems
    lemeems Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started as well. This app seems interesting and detailed. Let's see the progress. Good luck.
  • gracepost123
    gracepost123 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey there! This app has been so helpful to me and I e made some cool friends. And I've lost 4 lbs already! ;)
  • ArmorForFitness
    ArmorForFitness Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I used this app 3 months ago and lost 14 pounds, but gained it all back due to the holidays! I'm starting tracking what I eat tomorrow! It would be nice to make friends on here to keep me accountable!
  • 19Remco80
    19Remco80 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • ErinR82
    ErinR82 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi! Good luck with your goals! :)
  • DBMOTIVATOR75
    DBMOTIVATOR75 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! its an awesome app to help you manage your calorie intake and to seek motivation on those difficult days, good luck B)