Looking for some girls in the same boat as me..... 220lbs-130

Options

Replies

• Thethicke1
    Thethicke1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Please feel free to add me! I am a 24 year old female. I started at 212lbs and my goal weight is 150. Though I've used mfp before I never tried the social aspect of it because I was embarrassed and ashamed. I thought I should struggle alone which I now see only makes it easier to relapse on eating junk n not exercising. I'm ready to add friends in order to keep myself on track and accountable! Let's support each other!!! :)
  • parrisreddog
    parrisreddog Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too! Started out 240. I lost 35 lbs. I gained back 15. I need to get back on track. I'd love someone to help motivate and support me and vice versa.
  • parrisreddog
    parrisreddog Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how to add/friend on here!
  • montanamegs
    montanamegs Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same place and looking for the same motivation friends. Add me!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    In for the party! My heaviest was 231, I was down to 145, been through some things and gained almost all of it back. Now I am down to 191, looking to get back to 150 ish and stay there :)
  • laurenbowen2904
    laurenbowen2904 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me - I'm Lauren, 29 from Australia. I'm working on loosing 40kgs/90pounds - so far I'm down 5.6kgs/12pounds in 6 weeks. Would love to have more support and to encourage you all on your journeys xo
  • afigirl113
    afigirl113 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you all! Started out at 215, currently weight 199, but trying to get down to around 130. I made it down to 175 a few years ago, but gained a lot back. I'm now trying to get back into the swing of things to finally reach my goal weight
  • thatshistorical
    thatshistorical Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Me! Add me! I'm currently at 211, heaviest was 219 about 3 weeks ago. Trying to lose 50lbs, but my goal progress is 2lbs a week so it's rough. I'm getting married April 1 and need to lose 15lbs between now and then...doable but rough. Looking for exercise advice--right now I have a weekly dance class for 2 hours, PIYO twice a week, walking on treadmill for 1 hour twice a week as my regime.
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    Hey everyone, I started at 215 in 2011, I did great my first 2 years, then I fell in a bit of a trap. my lowest was 154 but back up to 176 (today) I feel awful and want to get to grips with this this time. xxx
  • rachelmarie1
    rachelmarie1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've lost 14 pounds so far this year and been on adipex for the past week. Started the year off at 250, currently 236, and have a goal of 150! I'm definitely saying goodbye to my fat! :)
  • rachel2072k
    rachel2072k Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 275, which is my heaviest. My goal is to get down to 140, and need all the support I can get.
  • KatyAverill
    KatyAverill Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I started at 260 (after having a baby), am currently 236, and want to be 130-150ish. I'm 5'8". Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • my_cleanfit_journey
    Options
    I started losing weight prior to joining mfp a wk ago. My heaviest was 234, I lost 33lbs before joining here and I still have about 65lbs or so to go. Please feel free to add me & anyone reading this who needs some support :)
  • daisyruiz86
    daisyruiz86 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am looking for some girls to chat with and motivate one another that have around the same goals as myself....

I am 220 and looking to lose 90-100lbs...
    I am looking for healthy tips, to break my binge eating.... etc..
    hoping to find some people to chat with and help me through this journey! ADD ME :)

Hi, I'm new to MFP-feel free to add me-i can totally relate to you. I was at 230 after I had my son, and got stuck at 220, until I stated working out. Now I'm down to 170...still working to lose another 20-25 lbs.
  • jdblvr1994
    jdblvr1994 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 210 and wanna get down to 130. I have never been this heavy.. Its depressing
  • kaitkolo
    kaitkolo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in a similar boat as all of you! I started out at 234lbs and weighed in at 227 today but I keep getting discouraged because it seems like the number on the scale just does not move! I would love to get down to 160 but my first goal is just to get under 200. It feels so good just to share numbers with someone since I keep them hidden from everyone! (Even my boyfriend and family!)
  • DebBahr
    DebBahr Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have similar stats. I'm 5' 9.5" and I just turned 50.

SW 220
    CW 177
    GW 160 (maybe 150 we'll see when I get to 160 how I feel)

I got serious about losing weight in September. I've lost 31 of the 43 lbs since then. I joined a gym and I workout 5 days a week. I have cut way back on sugar and carbs and I log all of my food. I usually eat back about half my exercise calories. Would love some more friends along this journey.
  • arkowalyshyn
    arkowalyshyn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I started at 210, and hovering between 135-140 now. I've only lost 8lbs total in the last year, so I guess I'm actually in maintenance. I do want to be firmly in the 130-135 range but won't drop my calories any lower. You can do it! One day, one meal, one minute at a time.
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    220 and now I'm at 180 after gaining 15 back -.- fill free to add me :)
  • melstampz
    melstampz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, MissChellyAnne. I 'm also in your same goal range... started at 250 & am now at 180. Looking to be 150ish. I have some tips that really worked (especially learning about leptin levels which I had never even heard of) but now I'm a tad stuck in a plateau, so I'll be looking for more tips (and be sure to share 'em when I find them!)