Need to lose 50 pounds

Options
seraphicdoctor
seraphicdoctor Posts: 20 Member
edited August 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hello human beings,

I'm trying to lose some pounds and could use some support and would love to be supportive toward you and your goals. I'm doing the medifast diet. Did nitrisysem a few years ago and it worked but got burned out on the food. I'm too to tired all the time and I'm in my 30s, it's not cool.

Replies

• jjwynnetv
    jjwynnetv Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm doing medifast too. Started in June and down 37 pounds. Ate you still doing the program?
  • edubreuil72
    edubreuil72 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm using Men's Health guides and it's working great for me
  • chodybaby
    chodybaby Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm rooting for you!
  • seraphicdoctor
    seraphicdoctor Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    jjwynnetv wrote: »
    I'm doing medifast too. Started in June and down 37 pounds. Ate you still doing the program?

Wow that is great! I've been on the program six days if you discount the entire frozen pizza I ate on Friday. :(. Mistakes were made but I will move forward.
  • Catvish
    Catvish Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm on Medifast too! Add me if you would like. The more support the better!
  • Mavenly
    Mavenly Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Fellow Medifaster here - hope it's still going well for you.
  • robertamachardy
    Options
    I am just doing my own thing. This is day 4 and quite good so far. Need to get walking again before bad weather.
  • sflory68
    sflory68 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been on the Ketogenic (LCHF) diet since April and have lost 54 lbs. Just recently started walking 5 miles every afternoon, since i slowed down on the wight loss. Good luck and keep up the good work!!!
  • shubhra76
    shubhra76 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have been on a low calorie low carb low fat diet since last week! Just lost 2 pounds ! 30 more to go, any support and Insight would be great! Have around 100 gms of carbs 80 gms of protein and it's a 900 calorie diet ! Should I change something for better result? Feeling down!
  • beens523
    beens523 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I'm part of the Medifast family too - hubby and I started in May. He reached goal in 3 months (35#) and I'm still on my journey (down 60 so far and a ways to go). Don't give up on you - each day is a new beginning and remember your promise to yourself why you started. That helps me stay in track. :) Add me if you like - I'm all about support and love it myself (keeps me going)!
  • tazagel3005
    tazagel3005 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am considering mediast but am a bit worried about the soy content and possible menstrual irregularity.
  • renaldo420
    renaldo420 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a Medifast health coach and consumer. I was slightly concerned about your worries but have been on it most of 2015 with no period irregularities and great weight loss. I would totally try it.
  • pradan858
    pradan858 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You still doing medifast? I am and need support. 34 need to lose 45, down 15. Started 6 weeks ago. During the holidays :( of course I cheated but I am down not up!
  • jtfahey
    jtfahey Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Looking for some friends that are following medifast!
  • SweetMegz04
    SweetMegz04 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I just began my medifast plan on Saturday! I am always happy to have more friends who are doing the same. :smiley:
  • fishgirlnola
    fishgirlnola Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I started Medifast recently. I have read up on it and am prepared now. I'll "friend" some of you for support, please feel free to do the same. I am just starting and love the ease of the program but really dislike the lack of vegetarian options for the meals. I am also on thyroid medicine and can't soy early in the day soy that's a pain. But overall I am liking it.
  • JennELKA_78744
    JennELKA_78744 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am considering mediast but am a bit worried about the soy content and possible menstrual irregularity.

I've been on it for awhile and no issues. I would be concerned about getting so much soy in my diet for a long time but I used consistently for 3 months last year and then sporadic for a few months. I'm just now getting back on.

• natalietyler
    natalietyler Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I did Medifast several years ago and lost 40 pounds. Over the years I let it creep back on. Just started yesterday. Would also love to be connected with others doing this diet. I looked for forums on the Medifast site, but it seems they only use fb now. Does anyone communicate with others through fb? Good luck everyone!!
  • By43aNewMe
    By43aNewMe Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just got on yesterday. Love to workout but love wine and cheese too much. Trying to just cut calories and track the workouts but would welcome the support if you add me as a friend.
  • Wande5
    Wande5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello there, Day 1 on Medifast for me. So far doing ok. A bit hungry but going to drink some water and call it a day. :)