2nd day on MyFitness Pal

Options
My second day and so far so good. Above my calories yesterday but today I made a few conscious choices and I am below my daily calories. I have Fibromyalgia and exercise is difficult for me but I am determined to succeed. I have a lot to lose so I could be on this site for years!!!

Replies

• Ocguevarra
    Options
    Way to go!! Good luck on your goals!
  • dmcclay
    dmcclay Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!! This is day 6 for me and it has been very eye opening! You can do this!!!! :smile:
  • goninionlb
    Options
    hi -- have you try the" chair "exercise type?
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    You are going to love this site! I am only 4 days away from being at this for a year and there are so many wonderful people out there that love to encourage and motivate. You are going to do great!
  • melinda6569
    melinda6569 Posts: 124
    Options
    welcome to the Family..you will love it here...feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck to you :drinker:
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    Im on my second day too! I was under by like 9 calories yesterday and today iIm doing pretty good too. I've been drinkning to much water that my insides feel like they're swimming! Im not big on exercising at all i actually hate it very much but Im gonna start small and walk my dog at night (not possible to do it in the 110 degree phx summer heat during the day) i downloaded the blackberry app yesterday and i love it!!! Good luck!!! Keep us all posted on your success!!!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    A few days in I was only worried about the food. not so much about working out at that point. It took me a week or tow to get used to eating in my calorie range to be not constantly starving, so that I wanted to work out.

Good luck to you!