Is upgrading to Premium worth it?

Options
Just wondering if Premium is any better?

Replies

• Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    With how bad the free site and app work right now, I wouldn't. Unless it fixed all the bugs...
  • PeiDub
    PeiDub Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I use premium. For less than 5$/month I think it's worth it because I can set my macros exactly where I want them and I can add exercise without it changing my daily goals. Also, no ads.
  • Richard_CW
    Richard_CW Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    If there's a specific feature that you want/need for your specific diet, such as setting your macro goals by gram, or setting different calorie goals per day, then it's worth it. Otherwise it isn't exactly feature-packed for $10 a month.
  • emmahhjo
    emmahhjo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I agree that premium is worth it, for playing with macros (you can even do them by the day) and viewing your day by macros, not just calories, on the home screen.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,973 Member
    Options
    I'm not opposed to the concept of Premium in general, but the current offering doesn't have enough to make it worth my while.

While I do pay attention to my macros, I don't feel like I need to pay close enough attention to have them in grams rather than percentages.

All the bugs on the site are also in Premium. I use AdBlocker and don't get any ads.
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    Yep! It's worth it! Much faster too!!!