yay! i just gave it everything! (30 day shred, day 1!)

Options
but know i feel like im really gunna puke! :sick: lol day 1 and BOY does she kick butt! has anyone else felt sick & shacky?!

Replies

• Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    I'm starting this tomorrow morning. I am soooo freakin' excited! :happy:
  • TraceyL88
    TraceyL88 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yup, my first couple of days I was panting so hard I definitely thought I was gonna vomit lol. I'm at day 6 now though, and although I'm not too far ahead of you, the difference in my endurance level from day 1 to today was incredible! I'm thinking of switching to level II tomorrow!! Keep working at it! We can do this! :)
  • misssmiles
    misssmiles Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    i usually feel a little light headed after finishing circuit 2 and heading into circuit 3 (after chest presses) but this goes away quickly.

i love the 30DS!! i'm on Level 1 Day 8!! it gets easier and you can really feel your body changing!!
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I haven't but I have definitely been winded every time I do it!!!!!! Usually I am totally geared up and wind up on my elliptical machine fr 20-30 minutes afterwards, once I get my breath back of course!! Keep up the awesome work! It is so worth it!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Yup when I first started I felt like was going to vomit and I was shaky afterwards... now my body is use to it so I dont shake anymore but I do notice that I still feel light headed or nauseated right after doing the cardio and then having to lay on the ground..
  • littlesuzieq
    littlesuzieq Posts: 103
    Options
    I did my first day yesterday and had to take a couple of breathers during the cardio. I'm good for the strength training part (using 5lb. weights) but she kicks my hind end when it comes to cardio. Ugh! :grumble:

I'm glad to see that some are saying that it gets better even as early as 6 days in... even I can stick it out for that long... I hope!!
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I just did day 5, i've taken a couple days off but man can I tell a difference! I'm not nearly as sore, i can actually walk down my apt stairs without clinging to the rails, you can do it!!
  • prtykekedd
    prtykekedd Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Today is day 6 of level 1 and I've never felt like I want to vomit but I do find myself gasping for air and praying to make it to the end. My endurance has improved (push are an exception, they are hard as heck for me) and I can't wait to see what level 2 has in store.