Looking for Friends and Motivation

Options
Hey Community!

My name is Barry. I am 30 years old about to go on 31. I am looking for a lifestyle change from fat to fit. I have let myself get lazy over these past few years and I want to get back into shape and have a healthier lifestyle. I am really considering "vloggling" about my journey from Fat to Fit on YouTube. I want to create this vlog to help me stay motivated and have a community behind me to support me and motivate me, and hopefully I can give the same support and motivation back.

My goal is to stay on track for 12 weeks. I have been on it for 2 weeks now, this is starting my 3rd. I have lost a total of 11 pounds.

I started at the weight of 241. I am 6'0. I have worked my macros to help me lose at least 2lbs a week, maybe more depending on my exercise.

I am doing weights in the morning with anywhere to 10-20 minutes of cardio before and after. Then after work at least 45 minutes to 1 hour of cardio. (Netflix is helping)

I am looking for any advice to help myself along the way. I need the good, bad and the ugly criticism to keep me going. I need fitnesspal friends! Add me, lets encourage each other to keep going.

Thanks for the support and help!
-Barry

Replies

• Janehds0284
    Janehds0284 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi! I don't have any advice as you seem to do a lot better than me :) good luck!
  • BarryJuice
    BarryJuice Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You're too kind! Thank you!
  • JenGP83
    JenGP83 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss so far! You will teach your goal! Would like to be MFP friends! I need the motivation! Have an awesome day!
  • FiNnY22
    FiNnY22 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Nice one! im 3 weeks in and on a similar journey, I also have lost 11lbs. Please add me as a friend, I would add you but I dont know how to add friends!
  • BobbyZonum
    BobbyZonum Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    FiNnY22 wrote: »
    Nice one! im 3 weeks in and on a similar journey, I also have lost 11lbs. Please add me as a friend, I would add you but I dont know how to add friends!

Click on the picture of the person, then when it ask you to send a message click on the picture again