Your go-to low calorie alcoholic drink?

Options
Continuing off another post. What are some low calorie alcoholic drink options? I have a friend's birthday party on Saturday and I'm going to fit some of these calories into my week. Now.....how to control munchie cravings....!

Replies

• ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    Gin and slim line tonic. 56 cals!
  • Mjsturg1
    Mjsturg1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    cherry vodka and seltzer !!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Vodka and water with Mio.
  • laraaragon
    laraaragon Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    ARGriffy wrote: »
    Gin and slim line tonic. 56 cals!

Wow! That's amazing. I'll have to try that :)
  • crb426
    crb426 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Coors light, about 100 calories a bottle
  • Jbarbo01
    Jbarbo01 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Red wine. I know it's not that low in calories but for some reason, it doesn't put weight on me like beer and my hangovers are WAY better.
  • PandaBoilerUp
    PandaBoilerUp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Diet Mountain Dew, Crystal Light Fruit Punch mix, and Vodka.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    5 oz/150ml glass of white wine. 100cals. There are lower options (70 cal shot of whiskey or vodka, etc. plus zero cal mixer of choice), but I like wine <3
  • gallonatnat
    gallonatnat Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    if you like a good tequila sunrise , I use sunrise great value brand packet in a bottle of water , add patron tequila and then for the grenadine , i use the crystal light cherry pomegranate packet and just sprinkle some on the top ... calories are 155 for the Patron tequila .. and you are still drinking water with it .... LOVE ....this one..
  • gallonatnat
    gallonatnat Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    also Blueberry 3 Olives brand vodka with fresh lemon slices and mixed with sugar free lemonade
  • megbugs
    megbugs Posts: 107 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Glass of prosecco 70-80 calories a glass. 246 calories when you split a bottle with a friend :smile:
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Busch light is only 95cals.
  • laraaragon
    laraaragon Posts: 90 Member
    Options

What's a good mio flavor to add? I've never used mio.
  • laura0770
    laura0770 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    vodka soda with a twist of lime
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    laraaragon wrote: »

What's a good mio flavor to add? I've never used mio.

There are a TON of zero calorie water flavorings. I like the lemonade one best. Orange, rasberry lemonade and black cherry are good, too. I'm not a fan of the tea flavored kind, even though they sounded good in theory.
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    Options
    12932.jpg
    192 calories.

Three or four of those and I'm good for a pizza to wash it down.
  • Rdsgoal16
    Rdsgoal16 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Makers Mark Bourbon and diet Pepsi...69 calories of YUMMMMMMMM
  • megbugs
    megbugs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    if you like a good tequila sunrise , I use sunrise great value brand packet in a bottle of water , add patron tequila and then for the grenadine , i use the crystal light cherry pomegranate packet and just sprinkle some on the top ... calories are 155 for the Patron tequila .. and you are still drinking water with it .... LOVE ....this one..

I like how you think. I'll have to try your drinks! I also like skinny Tom Collins on special occasions. 1.5 oz gin (i use haymans old Tom gin), juice of 1 lemon, 1/2 oz lemon simple syrup or agave nectar and 3 oz club soda. 152 calories. I've also added 4-5 basil leaves and that's very good too!
  • memo1974
    memo1974 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Whey protein on the rocks! :)
  • RicMackie
    RicMackie Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Gave up my huge IPA fetish (and other stuff). Lost 200 pounds. Now and again I'll have a Michelob Ultra, and less frequently I'll have a "Light" beer. Not too much difference there. I am probably ready to go for a shot of Bourbon or Whisky.