searching for individuals wanting to lose 50lbs and up

Options
Hi guys. I am searching for people who have the same goals as i am. i am 25yrs and i'm currently weighing at 185lbs and at 5'2" ( i know i'm a dwarf right? lol) i am totally over my ideal healthy weight of 120-130. so for starters i need to loose about 55lbs. so just add me up and we can hopefully start helping each other. let's go ;)

Replies

• blueaerial
    blueaerial Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am likewise 25 trying to lose way more than 50 if you need a friend feel free to add me good luck!!
  • jenovatrix
    jenovatrix Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    WOW, you are practically the same as me! I'm 5'1" and as of today 178, down from 192. I'd like to get to about 140.
  • peanuts1975
    peanuts1975 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would love to lose 50 lbs
  • jovannajackson122
    Options
    I'm trying to loose 50lbs. I'm 5'4 ..205
  • jovannajackson122
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • muccica07
    muccica07 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm currently working on losing 50. I'm 5'0 and started at 175, currently at 130. These last few pounds are giving me some grief but feel free to add me :-)
  • Allira_11
    Allira_11 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone :)
  • roislin2014
    roislin2014 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I've exactly a minimum of 50lb to loose but would love to loose 65lb. I'm 5'7 and currently 207, started at my heaviest 221. I've set myself a few mini goals on the way and based it on BMI calculations. I'm now BMI 32 1st goal is BMI 29 I need to loose 20lb to hit that milestone. goodluck on your journey, feel free to add! ;)
  • VictoriaEvenshart
    Options
    Hi Allira! welcome to fitness pal. I am 5'2 and weigh 203 pound. I am celebrating my first pound loss today! (mini happy dance) and i hope to loose roughly the same as yourself, Feel free to add me, i'm always open to having new friends!
  • BarbaraLouWright
    BarbaraLouWright Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    jenovatrix wrote: »
    WOW, you are practically the same as me! I'm 5'1" and as of today 178, down from 192. I'd like to get to about 140.

• BarbaraLouWright
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am a five foot, middle age woman who weighs 225 lbs as of yesterday. I am down 4.5lbs since beginning at the first of Jan. I have some major health issues that make excersize very daunting. I am already recognizing some critically detrimental food habits. I'm Looking for friends to celebrate with me, challenge me, and shrink with me.
  • Day_knee
    Day_knee Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new here also. I want to lose a minimum of 50 maybe more but for right now 50 is my goal! I would be so happy to have anyone friend me that wishes to support one another in doing the same :) Feel free to add me!
  • buddygramma11
    buddygramma11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to love 50 pounds, However, that wont happen, so 20 would be great, or 30 or 10 Rofl. Anyway, Please add me too.
  • cakedaddy1980
    cakedaddy1980 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I'm new to this but I'm actually trying to lose 110lbs... Feel free to add me
    0581664 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hola! :) We're exactly the same weight and height and I just joined a few weeks ago too. Would love to continue this journey with someone in the same situation so please feel free to add me
  • BarbaraLouWright
    Options
    This has been a very bad day. Since I got home from the Dentist I have done nothing but binge. I was so hungry when I got home. I just sat here and blew my belly up with peanut butter fudge and cheese crackers. Don't even want to count my calories. I may have discovered a trigger
  • Victor760
    Victor760 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im 5-11 currently at 226, (started at 231 last week) my goal is to get down to 180, 1 oound a week is the goal, lets do this!!!
  • fluerjardinier
    fluerjardinier Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I'm 5'2 and 175 ish.. Just getting started, I'm in my 3rd week and lost 2 pounds. I'm looking for buddies to share motivation, thoughts, ideas, recipes, together we can stay on track.
  • Jbell0213
    Jbell0213 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm working in that direction. Anyone can add me if you like.
  • socgirl87
    socgirl87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 5'4" and 198.8 lbs. I just had a baby six months ago and have to lose 60-70 pounds to get within my healthy bmi range. I've lost about 10 pounds just from breastfeeding and counting calories, but two pounds per month is way too slow. Let's work together!