yoga or workout pants that dont pill and are not shiny?

Options
2»

Replies

• angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    i wear victoria secret yoga pants (BASIC BLACK SKINNY LEGS) every day at work. i own 2 pairs, so i alternate between the two.
    no pilling. and no shine??? (you mean when you bend over???)
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    i wear victoria secret yoga pants (BASIC BLACK SKINNY LEGS) every day at work. i own 2 pairs, so i alternate between the two.
    no pilling. and no shine??? (you mean when you bend over???)

I mean not a shiny material. Alot of performance pants are shiny (even hanging on the rack).
  • mkakids
    Options
    walmart danskin

These pill like crazy, imo. And they fade really fast :(
  • mkakids
    Options
    Thanks for all the suggestions!

I never use fabric softener or dryer sheets and use a homemade detergent (thats gentle!), but i do toss everything in the dryer. Ill have to start air drying!
  • mkakids
    Options
    One good tip for pilling (would that be the term?) is to slowly and gently use an electric razor on the area to get rid of the pills.

Thanks!
  • annamaple
    annamaple Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Gapbody and Under Armor are my favorite. Gapbody's are high quality, not see through, and made in the same factory with same materials as Lululemon and the best part is they are more than half the price of Lulu. I've had pairs for years.

+1 for gap body! I swear by their full length g-fast pants. Super comfy, flattering, and long lasting.
  • dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that doesn't like tight legging-like pants for workouts? I always feel constricted and self-conscious in them. ><
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    dubird wrote: »
    Am I the only one that doesn't like tight legging-like pants for workouts? I always feel constricted and self-conscious in them. ><

I don't like extra fabric flapping around my ankles when I run, so I can't do loose pants comfortably (plus I'm always worried loose pants are going to slide down/off.) But that's why they make both kinds, right?
  • emmaskye15
    emmaskye15 Posts: 60 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I love the Victoria Secret Knock Out Tights!

I am from New Zealand and I bought one pair when I was in Canada recently and regret not buying 10x more pairs!
    They are thick, non shiny, do not pill, not see through and AMAZING!

They are a pair of tights that hold everything in place when you are working out and I love that! I still have a bit of jiggle and these make me feel thin and strong!

I am normally a Large but went down to a Medium in these to get a nice snug fit :blush:

Good Luck on your search!
  • mpat81
    mpat81 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I like the No-Nonsense ones. They are soft and comfy, not see through and hold their shape well. Also cheap, I got them at the pharmacy near the pantyhose for 15 bucks, 2nd pair for half price. I have some from Kohls that fit well and look nice but they make me sweaty, the material is thicker and not as breathable. I think those were around $40. I wear them outside on a cool day but not for working out inside or lounging.