What is a good exercise.

sabree32
sabree32 Posts: 2
edited September 28 in Fitness and Exercise
I would like to know what good exercise can I do to loose my love handles. I also would like to loose some of my stomach weight. So far I"m loosing weight but my stomach and love handles are still there I always carry my weight is this area.I walk everyday for 30 minutes .

6148023.png

Replies

• koylefam
    koylefam Posts: 142 Member
    fat comes off the opposite of where it goes on. The first place your body stores it is the last place it lets it go.... CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO.....AND LOTS OF PATIENCE YOU CAN DO THIS
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Exactly, more cardio... if you walk... reg. then try adding weights to your walk.
  • cheche01
    cheche01 Posts: 2
    Spinning or Zumba classes at least 5 days a week....
  • Annieminnesota
    Annieminnesota Posts: 111 Member
    I am in love with the Jillian Michaels dvd's. I am currently doing the one called "No More Trouble Zones". My body is sore after I do it, so I know somethings working! She's got other ones out there too. 30 day shred, Ripped in 30, are just a few.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    pick up the 30 day shred. I am on day 13 and I am an hourglass figure once again. If you dont want to buy it try doing side crunches and regular ones, jumping jacks and dieting too.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    double post
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Wifey lost her love handles, to my dismay, by walking to Leslie Sansone Multi Muscle walk DVD. You do some core exercises while you get your cardio on.
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Cardio! They will melt away with time, unfortunately they are one of the last areas to lose the fat for a lot of people. Do additional sets of exercises that work the obliques like wood chops and trunk twists.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Zumba did it for me.
This discussion has been closed.