20-35 female fit buds

Options
So I started my workout journey (on and off again) and I would really like accountability/fitness partners. I would like to do one on one with people you know let's exchange phone numbers let's talk to each other and let's work through it together. I just feel texts and calls is easier than the app (I will start using app again for tracking calories). I would like women partners. I'm 24 so maybe in the age range 20-35? I feel like it would be very motivational for me because this past year I just haven't been motivated to get fit. After I had my son I got really motivated and now kind of lost that motivation so I'd really like some support and I'd love to support other people. I feel like if I had some accountability partners that we talked with each other on a daily basis or every other day then it would be a lot easier so if you are interested please let me know. I may cross post this! Sorry if you see it twice!

Replies

• AnneBrader
    AnneBrader Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm on my weight loss journey going on three weeks now . It can be sometimes really hard to stay motivated especially after having kids trying to get back into shape so I totally understand what you mean . I would love to be someone that could help me and motivate you as well !
  • Thethicke1
    Thethicke1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and we can exchange numbers as well. I am a 24 year old female and I am also trying to be more active at least 3 times a week and working my way up to 5. It'd be great if we could get a couple of us in on it too!
  • Parsons88
    Parsons88 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm a hard working almost 28 year old.! I need suppot too.
  • AnneBrader
    AnneBrader Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me and we can exchange numbers and motivate each other :)
  • roccafortebills
    roccafortebills Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    We can exchange numbers as well. I'd love to have a motivation buddy :) I'm 25 with 2 little ones so I know how hard it can be. You can do it though!
  • Vikitoria10
    Vikitoria10 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need motivation too. Add me. We can help each other out. I actually get a little more motivated by my fitness journey Instagram as well. Feel free to follow me: thisthickgirlsjourney
  • jordon5799
    jordon5799 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great guys thanks for the support! I'll get a hold of you guys soon!
  • jordon5799
    jordon5799 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Parsons88 I am having a hard time adding you! Can you add me?
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    Yo over here! Always love a buddy!
  • blueday617
    blueday617 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 20 and a college student. :)
  • princesstami11
    princesstami11 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! :blush:
  • pippishortstockings
    Options
    I would love more buddies, and would love to offer what motivation I can!
  • dele27n
    dele27n Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 mum of 3 just over halfway towards my fitness goal more fitness buddies the better ☺
  • samihazarinlatif
    samihazarinlatif Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I turned 22 last October. I'd also like to add that I am an obese. I've been losing and gaining weight on and off by starting and quitting gym and diet plans over and over again. Never being able to something and getting results. I guess the problem is that I am too lazy and impatient and so I eventually give up. And now I think I have lost all hopes.
    Anyone with similar experiences please help me out on how should I refresh my thinking to get me motivated.
  • naomimoon71
    naomimoon71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 6 months in on my journey. I started at 212 and today I'm proud to say I am 170! I still have 40lbs till my goal of 130 but I'm feeling stronger more capable by the day. I still have my weak moments. My routine is 1350-1550 calories a day dependent on how intense my workout is...I work out 5-6 days a week, and I mixxx ittt Uppp! I love spinning once I got over the intense crotch pain lol I do water aerobics too and I have no shame. Add me so we can encourage each other! I am on every day!
  • naomimoon71
    naomimoon71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I should add I have three children and I'm a busy stay at home mom who is always doing something!.
  • MominTX80
    MominTX80 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Jordon! I am 35 and a mom of 3. I am looking to lose about 5-10 lbs and start eating healthier. I also want to start a fitness ministry at my church since I know so many people struggle with their bodies. Feel free to add me!

God bless!

Becky
  • kayeherbert
    kayeherbert Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Jordan, Becky & everyone else!
    I'm 31, a Christian & stay at home mom to 3 boys ages 5, 3 , 9mo. I'm trying to loose the last 5-10lbs leftover from my last pregnancy & want to be more fit & active for good health. My friend a in real life don't use this app, but it really helps me & I'd love to have some encouragement & accountability. Please add me if you're looking for a friend!
    Kaye
  • rairepete
    rairepete Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm 32 and restarting after a year of stagnation. I lost 20 pounds and want to lose another 30-40. I never really used MFP after signing up but am committed to it now. Would love to give/get support. Please feel free to add me.
    Rai
  • riyalouise
    riyalouise Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 24 and attempting anther round with MFP, would love the extra support. & I love the number exchange idea.. feel like it makes it more real and motivating :)