What's your dream body?

My dream body is flat abs, slimmer, yet still thick thighs, a firmer butt and the double chin to vanish forever!

Replies

• farwae
    farwae Posts: 1 Member
    My dream body is a flat stomach, and "toned" arms and legs.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    I am very happy with my body just the way it is.
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Bigger pecs, bigger shoulders with more defined lats, bigger arms, wider lats, bigger legs, a firmer butt and more defined abs.

Everything, really!
  • totaldetermination
    totaldetermination Posts: 1,184 Member
    a healthy one.
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    I like my figure. Im a petite hourglass. I wouldn't mind a slightly larger bust- but only sometimes! I like skinny, i like fragile Audrey Hepburn type figures over fitness models or Beyonce / Nikki Minage type figures. Its not currently popular or on trend but i dont care. Each to our own.

On a guy i like muscles and those lines that go down to the groin! I also like developed anterior deltoids. I also love body hair on a guy- shaved/ waxed bodies are not my thing.
  • lil_lizt
    lil_lizt Posts: 275 Member
    I'd just like thighs that don't rub together when I walk lol, and a smaller belly and love handles, I'm not concerned with having totally flat abs though
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    My ideal weight is Nathan Fillion on top of me.... :laugh:
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    edited January 2016

Firefly or Castle though. There is quite a difference in weight!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    The one where I'm not overweight or obese.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member

Firefly or Castle though. There us quite a difference in weight!

I'm more into Firefly, because it's more the Captain Reynolds common sense intellect that I'm attracted to.

Often times I wonder if Richard Castle has any sense at all and he is losing weight on Castle. :smiley:

Captain Hammer can go smurf himself.
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Jessica Rabbit. Cartoonishly curvy and long-legged. The Kardiashians and Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, etc.
  • cecsav1
    cecsav1 Posts: 714 Member
    Dana Linn Bailey or Erin Stern. BOOM!
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    a healthy one.

This ^^

One that is healthy without pain or disease or conditions that allows me to keep living the active life I have.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    We all want a healthy body! Don't we?

Olympic Sprinter... don't have one in mind, but I guess I want my high school sprinting body back! I can dream on, right?
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    My body 9 months ago with a bigger booty.
  • yourhiddengem
    yourhiddengem Posts: 171 Member
    My dream body is my body right now except me being happier with myself if that makes any sense.
  • 20likenow
    20likenow Posts: 40 Member
    Healthy, back to pre pregnancy weight from 6 years ago. Muscles would be nice also (;
  • lpellicer
    lpellicer Posts: 8 Member
    Thin and toned legs, small stomach, and for smaller chest. The rest is fine I guess!
  • nadler64
    nadler64 Posts: 124 Member
    One in which my lungs don't collapse. :-/
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    I want a flat stomach. don't really care about anything else.
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    I like my body but wish I had more of a butt. I swear I used to before I got pregnant. Had a baby, lost an *kitten*.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Hugh Jackman. Yum
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    I like my body shape a lot actually. I do wish my butt was a bit firmer and a bit less belly fat, but hey, gotta have something to work on amirite :P
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    edited January 2016
    I am pear shaped with heavy thighs and lower abdominal fat layer even at a healthy weight. That's just the way I'm built and got over the childhood childish name calling by siblings long ago. Even when I was kicking a 290 on the military's APFT. The only time I had a "flat abdomen" in my life was when I was malnourished but clinically only on the underweight cusp (but in reality was quite unhealthily skeletal).

Achieving clinical categorization as obese, the only thing I don't care for about being fat is the double chin. And the loss of flexibility. And of full submersion in the standard modern American bathtub.

So if those three things resolve with weight loss, that's my "dream body" for myself.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,940 Member
    My 25 year old one for life.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,519 Member
    I like my current body :)

... except ...

I'd like a flatter stomach. Not sure if that will be possible because even at the low end of my normal BMI range, I've got a little pooch.

I'd like a whole lot more muscle. I'm working on that.
  • sadyia15
    sadyia15 Posts: 76 Member
    Flat tummy strong back hips (cos right nw I'm jus straight dwn) n to feel healthy and full of energy
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    At this point I pretty much just wish I could cut my stomach off.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,246 Member
    Since this is a "dream body", I'll take the really fit one I had about 10 years ago. Working hard on getting that dream back again!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    Amanda de Cadenet. Lush, curvy, chubby maybe but not at all 'fat'. The sort of body plus size models have but wear a size 8-10...I already am pretty close honestly to my absolute ideal. In fact a quick Google search of Amanda's physique made me a little shocked because I used to think it was unattainable for me and it looks pretty dang close to my figure. haha The only thing I'd change is no residual flabbiness on my upper arms and abdomen from being obese for 20+ years.

The funny part though is this is many people's before. It is my desired "after"!