Hello!

Options
I started myfitnesspal a few months ago, then fell off the wagon (so to speak). Now I'm getting started again, and could use some support to keep going. Can anyone help me out?

Replies

• datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Sure, Id love to help... Ill throw an add your way! Let's get you back into shape!!!!! I'm only 4 days old here... I could use the help as well.
  • Karyn1120
    Karyn1120 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend -- we could all use some support and motivation!
  • cpauscher
    cpauscher Posts: 41
    Options
    I can understand that. I started then stopped working on my diet and exercise. I've recently started back on the right track with exercising and watching what I eat. If you would like to become my friend, I would love it. We can both support each other. :happy:

Cathy
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • vodkaswigger
    vodkaswigger Posts: 467
    Options
    You can do this, we all have odd slips, good on you for getting back in focus, feel free to add me, same goes for anyone, amanda xx
  • Pynkklady
    Pynkklady Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 8 days in and loving it! Good for you for climbing back up on the wagon...you can do this!
  • kstar65
    kstar65 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am just starting this and wanted to introduce myself! Hello, there , I am Kim and looking forward to doing this with you all and supporting one another.

God Bless,
    Kim:wink:
  • tifmason
    tifmason Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Really need support. I've been on a 1200 calorie diet for 3 weeks and have lost about 8lbs all together. I did awesome the first week and lost a little over 4lbs. Second week I lost 3.2lbs, and this week I only lost 1lb. I am very frustrated and I don't understand. I have been exercising a lot more! The first week I didn't even exercise. I've lowered my sodium intake and I drink nothing but water. Please help!
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Did the same thing, joined begin of may. . . starting my second round. . feel free to add me also
  • dwardkaiser
    Options
    Hey- I too was on the kick earlier in the year and fell off the wagon for a bit?!

NOW I AM HERE TO STAY!!

:)

Please feel free to add me!

HUGS,

Danielle
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Really need support. I've been on a 1200 calorie diet for 3 weeks and have lost about 8lbs all together. I did awesome the first week and lost a little over 4lbs. Second week I lost 3.2lbs, and this week I only lost 1lb. I am very frustrated and I don't understand. I have been exercising a lot more! The first week I didn't even exercise. I've lowered my sodium intake and I drink nothing but water. Please help!

You may be gaining muscle if you have been working out. Also if you are doing the same work out everyday it may be time to switch it up. I have to videos I do everyother day. Sometimes I do them both, but yeah. . fell free to add me. I could use motivation myself. Working out withour friends is hard!
  • kstar65
    kstar65 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I hear you! The same is true for me so lets encourage each other as we start back in this journey!!! WE can do this! Kim
  • Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me. I've been here for a bit and love the support from MFP friends it really helps. I also love seeing my friends success, it keeps me motivated to keep working! I'm far from perfect but I do try to give it my best everyday ;)