What's your dream body?

Options
2»

Replies

• brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I like my body but wish I had more of a butt. I swear I used to before I got pregnant. Had a baby, lost an *kitten*.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Hugh Jackman. Yum
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I like my body shape a lot actually. I do wish my butt was a bit firmer and a bit less belly fat, but hey, gotta have something to work on amirite :P
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I am pear shaped with heavy thighs and lower abdominal fat layer even at a healthy weight. That's just the way I'm built and got over the childhood childish name calling by siblings long ago. Even when I was kicking a 290 on the military's APFT. The only time I had a "flat abdomen" in my life was when I was malnourished but clinically only on the underweight cusp (but in reality was quite unhealthily skeletal).

Achieving clinical categorization as obese, the only thing I don't care for about being fat is the double chin. And the loss of flexibility. And of full submersion in the standard modern American bathtub.

So if those three things resolve with weight loss, that's my "dream body" for myself.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    My 25 year old one for life.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,121 Member
    Options
    I like my current body :)

... except ...

I'd like a flatter stomach. Not sure if that will be possible because even at the low end of my normal BMI range, I've got a little pooch.

I'd like a whole lot more muscle. I'm working on that.
  • sadyia15
    sadyia15 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Flat tummy strong back hips (cos right nw I'm jus straight dwn) n to feel healthy and full of energy
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    At this point I pretty much just wish I could cut my stomach off.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    Since this is a "dream body", I'll take the really fit one I had about 10 years ago. Working hard on getting that dream back again!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Amanda de Cadenet. Lush, curvy, chubby maybe but not at all 'fat'. The sort of body plus size models have but wear a size 8-10...I already am pretty close honestly to my absolute ideal. In fact a quick Google search of Amanda's physique made me a little shocked because I used to think it was unattainable for me and it looks pretty dang close to my figure. haha The only thing I'd change is no residual flabbiness on my upper arms and abdomen from being obese for 20+ years.

The funny part though is this is many people's before. It is my desired "after"!
  • Rnz123
    Rnz123 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    A 34-24-34 body and 25 lbs off my frame. And a thigh gap, a flat stomach. Lol I'll get there someday! :)
  • PoundChaser2
    PoundChaser2 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I would like a smaller backside, flatter abs and skinner legs.
  • carmkizzle
    carmkizzle Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Flat tummy, slimmer/muscular thighs and arms, less round face. I'm working on it!
  • trjjoy
    trjjoy Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I like my current body, but it isn't a healthy one. I do think I was too skinny at 60kg, which is my goal weight, but oh well.
  • haninesloss
    haninesloss Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    A few inches off my waist and more toned legs. I like my body. I just want a more pronounced waist yknow? I'm super straight rn ugh
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Do I only get just one or can I just say Victoria's Secret angles? Preferably alive, breathing, and consensual. Just to avoid any confusion . . .